Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ready or Not...Here Comes Logan!!!


He became a little crawling machine overnight! We've been frantically trying to babyproof the house all week, but we still have some work to do. He gets into EVERYTHING now and, I know, this is only the beginning:)

Sorry, the swimming video is a little blurry, but here are some pics of Logan at the pool:






He had no fear, he was crawling in the water straight into the deep end! He was trying to play with all of the big kids out there:) I am thankful that he likes the water because we are going to be doing a lot of swimming in the 110+ weather that is soon on its way!

16 comments:

..::k.toms::.. said...

LOVE the new layout! How did you do that?
And Logan sure is a cutie! Love his chunky legs!

Ashlie said...

How much fun is that! He looks like he is having such an amazing time!

The Thurber's said...

He looks so happy in the water! Crawling is such a fun stage.

Aly said...

Those pictures are priceless! What a cute crawler he is!!

The Smiths said...

Oh!! The chasing game begins!! So fun! He looks cute in his little swimming outfit.

Unknown said...

It's so fun when they start to crawl, but you are going to have your hands full now!! (I'm sure you've already discovered that!)

Swimming looks so fun! I hope it becomes swimming weather here soon!

Heather said...

He looks so dang cute in his swim wear!! Kyler is almost crawling and I am excited. He looks like he is having a blast!!

Lac said...

How fun and crazy that he is big enough to be motoring around already. I feel like he was just tiny a minute ago! It's so fun to feel like I know him through your blog! I'm so thankful for this mode of communication to keep up with everyone and see everyone's cute families! You are such a fun mom! So doting over your little man! I love it!

The Wright's said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Logi is soooooooo cute with his motor boat crawling! I love him so much! I can't believe how big he is getting... soon he's gonna be walking to the pool himself and doing backstroke laps! :)
Love you,
JU

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute! I can't wait until we get to take Reagan out in the water. I hope he likes the water as much as Logan does!

The Ottosen Family said...

First of all, I'm so jealous that it is warm enough to be outside and wet at the same time. Second, he is so stinkin' cute. It's amazing how fast they grow up. It's sad, but excited at the same time.... I believe they call that "Bitter Sweet".

Jackson Brown said...

I am soo jealous of that warm weather!! We have had teasers, but it just keeps getting cold again. I can't wait for pool trips! He is soo adorable! I love him in just his diaper while crawling, so cute!

Jackson Brown said...

Sorry, that's from me, (Shandi) I was logged in as Jacks:)

JR and Brynn said...

He is so brave and happy. I love it. Love the pictures too.

the cummard family said...

happy mothers day jessica!

Grandma and Grandpa Bryner said...

Wow Logan! We can't believe how smart you are. I bet that you could beat Grandpa in a crawling race. We wish we could be there to take you swimming. It looks a lot more fun than playing in the dirt! We love you, and miss you. Be a good boy for your mommy and daddy!