To say the least, Logan does not have much hair, but the hair he does have is growing at all different lengths and starting to hang over his ears. So, we thought that is was about time for his first haircut to kinda even things out. Luckily, we have a "barber" in the family. Uncle Clark (Ben's brother) began cutting his own hair (which he got carried away with and didn't leave much behind...he, he, sorry Clark) and then moved on to his brothers, cousins, and neighborhood friends. With many years of "experience" we felt comfortable with putting Logan's little crazy hairs in his hands:)
So, in the Roper's backyard, we strapped Logan to a chair and Uncle Clark had at it! Looking at the pictures, you probably can't tell a difference, but mommy can;) He was such a good boy through the whole thing and we are so excited for many more milestones to come! Thanks Uncle Clark...you did a fabulous job!
Before...
So, in the Roper's backyard, we strapped Logan to a chair and Uncle Clark had at it! Looking at the pictures, you probably can't tell a difference, but mommy can;) He was such a good boy through the whole thing and we are so excited for many more milestones to come! Thanks Uncle Clark...you did a fabulous job!
Before...

Wade was a great support for Logan:)

Sethie watched very carefully to make sure that Uncle Clark was doing it right

...After (just pretend you can tell a difference:))
10 comments:
How cute is that! I hope you kept some of the hair for his scrapbook. What a little stud. I can't believe how big he is getting. I am so excited to see you in Vegas!
Seth looks so concerned. It's cute! I always think the first haircut makes them look so much like little boys and less like babies. It's cute but sad at the same time.
I love it! (and yes I can tell a difference) :)
See you in Vegas my sober sister!
Clark and Lindsay make one talented couple between haircuts and photography!!
We just had dinner with Brent and Annette yesterday and they told us how fun it was to visit logan and you guys. She used Logan in her talk at stake conference. She is a great Grandma!
That is so cute!! He really is such a beautiful baby. Joey loves looking at him
What a big boy!! I need my Logan fix and soon! Sorry I didn't tell you about me starting a blog. I still don't really know what I am doing. I need to take some lessons from you. I love your blog!!
Cute!! I love that he was strapped to a chair in the backyard! So funny:)
That's huge! Your first haircut! It's the one where you're all sentimental and keep some of the hair! So fun. All the others are just a big chore that you're never on time for doing.
He is just getting so big!! I can't believe it.
I can't believe he sat still through the whole thing. He is an awesome kid!
Post a Comment