We started out their trip by waking up early Saturday morning and driving to Tombstone, AZ to check out the Wild, Wild West!
After Tombstone, we headed to Kartchner Caverns State Park, which is an incredible cave. We took the 1 & 1/2 hour tour and Logan was such a good boy! We were nervous because the cave was dark, warm, and about 98% humidity, but Logan loved every minute of it! I think we have a little outdoor explorer on our hands:) Thanks Lindsay for the VIP passes...it was a great experience!
Today, we have been relaxing and enjoying watching conference. For an in between sessions break, we took a walk over to the park and enjoyed the beautiful weather...I wish it would stay this way all year (too bad the 100+ weather is just around the corner)!
We all are enjoying having them here and are happy that we have a few more days to spend with them:)Logan just LOVES his Grandma and Grandpa Bryner and we do too!
13 comments:
Looks like you had so much fun! You're so lucky to be away but to have family that will travel to see you all the time. Seems like you always have someone fun stopping in.... that's the best!!!
I love your little boy's cheeks! I want to squeeze them! He is so CUTE!!!!
I have been to that cave. It was so cool! I wish the weather was nice here, its supposed to SNOW today! I am so ready for summer!
How fun! Tombstone has some great photo ops! I love the one of Logan's head in the toilet. Funny!
Aren't Brent and Annette awesome?! It is so fun when grandparents come to visit. It was fun to see pictures of them. Of course you have an outdoor explorer, look who is dad is!
Jess- How nice to have the grand-parents there, it gives you a break and Im glad Logan loves his grandpa! I love teh picture of Ben and his Ta-ta's! Logan is so adorable! He's at a fun stage don't ya think? Have fun while they are visiting!
When you come into town, I will take care of you. No worries!!!
Looks like you guys had so much fun!! Grandma's and Grandpa's are just the best. I am SO jealous of your beautiful weather! Gotta love those cheeks :)
It looks lke a lot of fun. You are lucky to have such great grandparents for logan!
I can'tbelieve how warm it looks--it is snowing here, today!
ANTM, tonight--can you believe Clair got sent home?? That was a shocker!
You sure made the most of your week. I wish our weather was a little more like yours right now.
Love the photos! Logan looks like he just enjoys life--so cute!
I'm glad you have great in-laws. They look like such nice people!
Great pics! Logan is the cutest boy ever.
It was fun to have Annette and Brent visit--we are glad we got to see them!
It's so fun to have family enjoy the babies! What a fun day!
I love the new blog!
Post a Comment