Hey to all of my friends and family out there in the blogging world! I was wondering if you could help me decide which pictures of Logan I should get prints of. I know there are a ton of pictures, but if you have a minute, I would love your input on your favorite pics. Thanks so much!
Also, thanks to my sister-in-law, Lindsay, for taking these adorable pictures...we owe you!
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.
17 comments:
He is so stinkin' cute!
Jess- Ok that is hard to pick one, but my favorites are 12 & 13 I think might be close to the same one just in sepia and color. Then I love 8 But the picture that shows the cuttest grin that you will love so much is #5, it's like he's talking right to ya! They are all so darling! It's so hard to pick just one! He's such a big boy for his age.
I feel for you! HE IS SO CUTE?!?!? My absolute favorite though has to be #4. He has a great smile!
# 7, 13, and 17 are my vote, though all of them are SO darling!! I LOVE # 1 and 5 too. Such a hard decision!!! He just makes me smile when I see his picture :)
How cute! I love getting pictures taken when there's only one child! It's not so easy when there are four!! I like 3 and 4!
Lacie
I think I like 2, 9, & 17 the best. They are all so cute! He really is such a handsome boy!
Good Luck! Hope all is well
2,5 and 15! wow she is an amazing photographer!!!
# 5 has to be the best!! I would blow that one up so big!!! What a cutie pie he is! He is beautiful, they are all so darling!
So handsome!! I like 4 and 5. I hate these decisions!
Isn't it so much fun with the warmer weather? We do go to the beach every weekend (we live about 5 miles away). It is so nice to go down there and just relax though. It is why we moved here. We like it, but we hate, hate, hate being so far away from family!
It looks like you guys had a fun easter too. Isn't it so fun with the little ones?!
Hey- Rumor has it that you're coming to Vegas? Please say it's true?!
He is such a little stud! I can't believe how big he is getting. I love picture #'s 2, 4, 12, and 17. But my very favorite is number 7. Logan has such beautiful eyes (your eyes) and I think #7 shows them the best. You can't go wrong with any of these.
I am so excited that you are coming to Vegas!!!
XOXOX
Nat
3, 4, 13, 17 are my favorites. They are all so darling, but I like just a simple smile that looks just like Logan. Does that make sense? So cute, Jess. You really couldn't go wrong.
Wow! How to pick...they are all so dang cute. I love number 5 because he looks like he is having so much fun. I know I tell you this everytime...but I just want to squeeze him and kiss his chubby cheeks. He is the cutest baby!!
I like 3,4, and 5! 5 has so much personality! They are all cute though, I can see where you would have a problem narrowing it down!
I love them all, but my fave's are: 1,3,7,12,13,15. Good luck narrowing it down!
Soo CUTE! You probably don't need one more opinion but I have to say my favs:) I LOVE #7! I also like 4,5, and 17. It is so hard to pick when it's your baby, because you love every little "look" that they have.
I started school the beginning of March. I'm so excited to be back. I've missed hair so much. Those really are some dang cute pictures. I hope you are doing well!
Natalie
Post a Comment