Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My "You Can Never Be Too Prepared" Purse Tag

Since I am not witty enough to think of 50 interesting facts about myself, Kim gave me another tag that I think I can handle...here you go!

Here are the rules:
1) Take a picture of your bag
2) Show a picture of ALL the contents in your bag and name them. (NO CLEANING OUT FIRST) Wha? Me clean? Huh, yeah right.
3) "Bag Tag" 5 to 10 people
4) Make sure to leave a comment on their blog so they know THEY'VE BEEN TAGGED.

Disclaimer: I was a good girl and followed the rules, so if tampons and toilet seat covers gross you out, I'm sorry:)Since I became a mommy, I only use this purse at least one maybe two times a week (when I go to work on Mondays and when I'm out on the town babyless). My diaper bag has become my "purse" the majority of the time, but here is what's in my actual purse:
I know it is ridiculously overstuffed, but most of this junk is for work.

* Pharmacist quick reference guides: Essential Spanish for Pharmacists (essential for working in AZ), APhA Clinical Rotation Survival Kit, American Pain Society Guide, The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy, and my own notebook with codes, procedures, numbers for work stuff
* Wallet
* Fruit leather: Stretch Island Fruit Co. (found at Costco and they are delish)
* Wet Ones and Kleenex Splash 'n Go
* Toilet seat covers: you can never be too prepared for yucky bathrooms that may not provide them (especially on road trips)
* CPR face shield: again, you can never be too prepared:)
* Dell Pocket PC: an absolute must have at work (contains many pharmacy reference books) and I also use it as a planner for appointments, etc.
* Pilot G-2 Pen: the best pens ever invented (very juicy and another work essential)* Orbit gum
* Garbage...I'm such a slob
* Ice Breakers Sours: a fave when I was prego
* Original Chapstick: I cannot be found without it
* Compact foundation: perfect for quick, nasty zit coverage:)* Pepcid Complete: a pregnant must have (you can never be too prepared)!
* Mexican Coin Purse
* Hand Sanitizer
* Generic Tylenol
* Tampons: an assortment of all sizes and brands (I won't say it again)!

Pretty boring I know, but if anyone else wants to play, have at it!

10 comments:

..::k.toms::.. said...

That's not boring AT ALL!
I am lauging SO hard at your toilet seat covers! hahaha! You sound JUST like me! I actually prefer to line the seat with toilet paper (twice) and then I hover over it. I still won't sit down on the seat! SO GROSS!!!!
Thanks for doing this! I love Coach!

Lac said...

HOLY MOLY!! You have even more stuff than Ashlie!! How in the world do you guys lug all that stuff around?! So funny to see. I can honestly say that my purse is the most boring thing ever! We all know that if you're around, if we don't have it in our purse you definitely will!

Ashlie said...

How in the crap do you fit all of that stuff in that little bag. I know the size of the bag because I almost purchased that one instead of mine. It must be super organized.

Marie Holmes said...

I think the contents of a woman's purse reveals a lot about the person. I was impressed with your preparedness and organization. You would be so scared to see what was in mine. I finally just resorted to taking my wallet places because my bag collected so much junk!
I really like looking at your blog and keeping in touch that way. Hope your family is well and Logan has a great first Easter!

The Bonham Family said...

I love it, I always carry like 50 tampons with me too! You can tell what you do for your profession! Im all about packing as much as you can! Im big on the hand sanitizer too. Lol

The Smiths said...

WOW! You are so prepared. I am impressed! Have a good Easter!

Anonymous said...

HA HA that looks like my purse! I have wet wipes too! I couldn't go anywhere without them.

Love ya!

Suz

the cummard family said...

hold on....are you prego? how do you fit all that in your purse. i mean, i have way more junk in mine....but i only carry a diaper bag (so it fits more). i'll be sad when i am done with it, and am back to purses. and i've GOT to get my hands on those toilet seat covers...i had no idea they even had those. i hate hovering.

Heather said...

Where did you get the toilet seat covers?? I totally need those! Public restrooms are my nightmare :) I'm like Kim - gotta put the TP down first!!

Unknown said...

I am impressed with your purse contents, too. I know you are a great pharmacist, but you are REALLY prepared for any emergency (thank goodness we have you around :)!)

I love how you organized it for the pic!