Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Jess!!!

Since today is Mother's Day, I told Jess that I was going to take care of her post this week. "I" being Ben, Jess' awesome(?!?) husband. Anyway, I really want to let Jess know how much I love and appreciate her.

For any of you that don't know Jess that well, she is probably the nicest person you'll ever meet. She is friends with everyone, and is somehow able to look past other peoples' flaws (thank goodness for me). She is also one of the hardest workers I have ever met. She makes me want to be a better person and always strive hard to achieve my goals. I hope that we can pass those traits on to Logan and our future kids.

As far as being a mom goes, she does soooo much! Most importantly, she takes care of Logan. She rolls around on the floor with him all day. When I come home in the eveninig I usually come home to the two of them laughing it up. It makes me grateful that Logan has a mom that is so dedicated. Jess is also great at keeping the house neat and clean and is working hard to become a good cook (keep it up!!!).

Here are just a few pics of Jess that show her progression from little girl to a bonafide mom:


As you can see, she's always been cute as a button!


She's always tried to make me feel comfortable, though I've discouraged her from using the same tactics on Logan as she used on me.

Jess isn't afraid to serve up some old fashioned discipline (to me only, of course, not our little Logi).
How can anyone resist this couple?

Jess, I hope you had a wonderful first Mother's Day! Logan seemed pretty excited about the whole thing and I am looking forward to spending many more Mother's Days taking care of you. Love you!!!

12 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Jess- That was so tender! What an amazing husband to love you so much. You are a great mom and I just love how happy you are all the time. It's a great example to me. I love that picture of you as a little girl so cute! I hope you got spoiled. Lol

..::k.toms::.. said...

That was the cutest post EVER.
Jess- you sure have the cutest family. Love the karate KICK picture! Haha!
And pretty bummed that you're not coming to Vegas?!
We'll miss you!

Anonymous said...

Jess is wonderful! We are so lucky to have her in our lives :) I'm so glad my BF has such a loving and caring husband. You both deserve the best!!

Hope to visit soon!!

XOXO

Suzy

Anonymous said...

Jess is wonderful! We are so lucky to have her in our lives :) I'm so glad my BF has such a loving and caring husband. You both deserve the best!!

Hope to visit soon!!

XOXO

Suzy

Unknown said...

What a great husband! This post was so sweet! He's right about everything (of course), you are such a great person and a wonderful mom!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Lac said...

How adorable is your husband!!? Seriously, Happy Mothers Day, you are such a cute Mom!

Grandma and Grandpa Bryner said...

We are grateful that you are married to our son. You are a wonderful wife to Ben, and the best mother to the world's cutest grandson. Thanks for keeping us a part of your lives through your wonderful blog! We love all three of you! We hope the two men in your life treated you royally on Mother's Day. You deserve the best, and we know you've got it!

JR and Brynn said...

What an amazing tribute to you, Jess. Your hubby is so sweet. Happy Mommy's Day to you! You are the best and I agree with Ben that you are one of the sweetest persons in the world. Love you

GlemserFamily said...

I just love your blog! How nice of Ben to take care of it for you for Mother's Day. Ü BTW-where can I get cool templates for mine?

The Thurber's said...

Happy Mother's Day! Ben is right, you are a great mom and a great person.

Aly said...

What a cute hubby you got there jess!! You look like the most wonderful mommy! Logan is so lucky!!! You guys are a beautiful family!!

Heather said...

What a sweet post! Sounds like you had a wonderful day :)