This Wednesday, Jen (my older sis) had her third little boy!!! His name is Trenton Gary Roper and he weighs 7 lbs 9 oz and is 20.5 inches! He is very healthy and both he and his mommy are doing very well. Jen is a superstar in the delivery room...she has very high pain tolerance, stays very calm, and always keeps her composure (I need to take lessons from her:). We are so happy that he is finally here and I know that Jen, Matt, Wade (4), and Seth (2) couldn't be anymore delighted to have him join their Roper clan!


11 comments:
Thanks so much Jess! I love the slide show (although a few of the pics of me are disgusting :)!)
Thanks for all you help and support, we are so thankful to have you guys close by.
I love you...
P.S. LOVE the song! What a great movie that was...
Those are some of the cutest boys!! What precious pictures. And, your mothers tribute is so cute!
New babies are the BEST! He is so cute. Congratulations! Being an aunt is one of the best things (next to having your own)!
three boys??? She is going to have to be a superstar to keep up with all of that energy!
Oh how cute! Congratulations Jen, Matt, Wade and Seth!! Welcome baby Trenton :)
Suzy
Congrats to Jen!! What a beautiful new nephew you have
Oh, her boys are so dang handsome and this new little guy is no exception. Beautiful! Tell her congrats! I am so happy for your family's new addition.
HOw exciting for your sis. Congrats to her and her family. 3 boys! I know what that's like and ihave to say that boys are so much easier than girls! Just love that! Not that I don't adore my Kiah, but man she's already a raging ball of crazy!
Thanks for the pictures. It helps me feel like I was almost there. I'm so glad you guys are there for Matt and Jen. We couldn't believe Ben headed right over to their house in those early hours the day Trent was born to sit with Wade and Seth. You guys are really one in a million!
Congrats, on the new member to your family. I hope all is well. I know you left me a comment a couple days ago... so I will answer your questions. The hair show is actually in Vegas, but it's more of an award show for hair stylist... I'm not going, but I would LOVE to your hair when you come into town! Also, as far as product, it depends on what you are trying to acheive... I can def. give you some product knowlege if you want!
Talk to you soon!
Nat
What an adorable little guy! Congrats to your family :) How fun!
Post a Comment