Friday, May 8, 2009

My Baby Sis is Having a Baby Boy!!!


I can't believe that my little sister is going to have a baby! She still seems too little to me, but she is 23 and all grown up:) Today she found out she is having a little boy...what else would a Rasmussen girl have?!? She is 22 weeks along and her little guy is due September 13th. We are so thrilled for her and Johnny and can't wait to welcome another sweet little boy into our family:) Congrats Ju and John! We love you!

5 comments:

Lac said...

How exciting! That's going to be so much fun to have all these cousins so close together! They're sure to be best buds!

JR and Brynn said...

You guys sure are a family of boys! How fun! So happy for them.

Anonymous said...

What!! Ju is having a baby boy?!!! How exciting :) Congrats Julie and John!!! I called you a while back and left you a VM. How is the running coming along?? Hope you guys are doing well! Much Love- Suzy

Nat and Jordy said...

WHAT!!!!!????? I didn't even know that she was prego. How exciting!!! Congrats to Julie and John!!! I just know that your next baby is going to be your little dancing girl! Thanks again for my darling B-Day card and earings. I have them on today and love them! You are such an amazing friend! Love you!!

The Wright's said...

Oh Ce I am late at checking the blog. Thanks for the little post about our little boy coming on his way :) John and I really are way excited! More and more its becoming a reality. Doing the baby registry today was nuts! Love you and your boys and Ben so much!
Ju