Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2 Month Appointment


Even though Dane is almost 3 months, I wanted to post his last stats, which probably have changed a lot by now:) Better late than never, right?

  • Weight: 11 lbs. 7 oz. (40%)

  • Length: 23 inches (52%)

  • Head: 16 inches (27%)


His stats do not do him any justice because he is growing like a little weed and starting to get chunky and big so fast! It makes me sad how fast he is growing, but I am trying to relish every moment. He is still eating and sleeping really well and he is such a smiley little guy:) His big grins and smiley eyes make my heart melt. He also is cooing and giggling quite a bit especially when we change his diaper (his favorite activity experienced many times during the day).He is very cuddly and loves to have his blankie nuzzled up against his face before he goes to sleep. He is such a happy, sweet baby and it has been so much fun getting to know our little guy!

Here is his official birth announcement:


It didn't scan in very well and looks pixelated from me cropping it, but you get the idea:)

9 comments:

The Thurber's said...

He is so cute. I love his smile and his chubby cheeks. You do such a great job taking good pictures. I need to learn how to do better....

..::k.toms::.. said...

Ok that picture of him smiling totally MELTS my heart! You sure do make some cute kiddos!

Lac said...

What a doll! He looks so much like Logan! He's so sweet. I love the birth announcement, the picture of the two boys, that's so adorable!

Unknown said...

I love chunky babies and Dane looks like he's going to be a chunky one! The birth announcement is darling - I love the picture of him and Logan. So cute!

Ashlie said...

So absolutely darling. I love those chubby little cheeks. I am glad your cute little family is doing so well!

Aly said...

His birth announcement is so sweet! He is such a darling baby! I LOVE his cheeks! That pic of both your boys is so precious!

Nat and Jordy said...

Dane's birth announcement is so darling! H is such a beautiful baby! I also am in love with the pictures below if his birth announcement. I love the one of you holding him from the side. You look so gorgeous! I hope that being a mommy of 2 of the cutest boys is not driving you too crazy! Love ya!

Ashlie said...

Hey Jess ~ I have a pharmacist related question for you. I went to the store last night to buy some stretch mark cream and I ended up buying the StriVectin stretch mark lotion. Anyway, the lady didn't say anything about if it should or shouldn't be used by women who are pregnant or nursing. Then I get home and the box says not to use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do you think it is okay to use sparingly on my tummy for my stretchmarks while I am pregnant and nursing?

Anonymous said...

Awww so adorable- I'm getting all emotional :) He looks a lot like Logan. So glad you post these cute pictures so I can somewhat keep in touch with you and your family :) MISS YOU!!

XOXO- Sue