A few weeks ago, a friend offered to take Dane's picture for his birth announcement. She is not a professional photographer, she does it just for fun and always likes an opportunity to practice her skills. She did a fabulous job! Too bad Logan wasn't really wanting to cooperate, but she still got a few good shots of the boys together. His announcement should be out soon...hopefully:)
Logan looks so big next to Dane! What sweet little kids you have Jes. How is the transition from 1 to 2 going for you? I think that 2 to 3 was the hardest for me, way harder than 3 to 4. But that could be that I was just numb after 3 and was completely on survival mode! You sure do make them pretty!
Adorable pics Jessica. Your boys are so dang handsome. I just love Dane's little squishy face. Logan is growing up so handsome and bigl Crazy how time flies. Hope you are doing well.
Those pictures are so dang sweet! Logan is getting so big! It's amazing how much they grow up when you get a little one! Love the big green chair one that is precious!
Those are two of the sweetest most adorable little boys ever! The pictures are sweet. Babies grow so fast, it makes me sad and happy at the same time. I'm so glad you got the package for Dane. I wish I could have been there to photograph your little sweetheart too! It was so much fun photographing Logie when he was that age. They are all going to be all grown up by the time we get back there, I am so sad!! Ah well, the time will go by so fast. Scott is already through his first school year, can you believe it!?! We will be in Utah for Christmas, if you will be there, we hope to see you guys and meet your new little one!!
He is beautiful! What priceless pictures. We have not even blessed Korver, because the sunday we were supposed to we were in primary children's and we had conferences and been out of town, he is going to be huge by the time we do it:) Dane looks adorable on his blessing day!
Jess, (I don't know how I skipped over these baby pictures but this is the first time I have even seen them>> They are so precious! I can't believe how amazing you look and how beautiful baby Dane looks! Your firend did a great job. Congrats!
8 comments:
What sweet precious little boys you have! They are both addorable Jess! Congrats!
Logan looks so big next to Dane! What sweet little kids you have Jes. How is the transition from 1 to 2 going for you? I think that 2 to 3 was the hardest for me, way harder than 3 to 4. But that could be that I was just numb after 3 and was completely on survival mode! You sure do make them pretty!
Adorable pics Jessica. Your boys are so dang handsome. I just love Dane's little squishy face. Logan is growing up so handsome and bigl Crazy how time flies. Hope you are doing well.
Those pictures are so dang sweet! Logan is getting so big! It's amazing how much they grow up when you get a little one! Love the big green chair one that is precious!
wow, those are great pictures. I like the one of him on your shoulder. So precious.
Those are two of the sweetest most adorable little boys ever! The pictures are sweet. Babies grow so fast, it makes me sad and happy at the same time. I'm so glad you got the package for Dane. I wish I could have been there to photograph your little sweetheart too! It was so much fun photographing Logie when he was that age. They are all going to be all grown up by the time we get back there, I am so sad!! Ah well, the time will go by so fast. Scott is already through his first school year, can you believe it!?! We will be in Utah for Christmas, if you will be there, we hope to see you guys and meet your new little one!!
He is beautiful! What priceless pictures. We have not even blessed Korver, because the sunday we were supposed to we were in primary children's and we had conferences and been out of town, he is going to be huge by the time we do it:) Dane looks adorable on his blessing day!
Jess, (I don't know how I skipped over these baby pictures but this is the first time I have even seen them>> They are so precious! I can't believe how amazing you look and how beautiful baby Dane looks! Your firend did a great job. Congrats!
Post a Comment