
I LOVE the show "The Biggest Loser" and was thrilled to find out that Sione (from the show) was holding bootcamps in my area! He is an AZ native, LDS (my husband loves to find out all of the people on tv who are mormon...I know, he's a dork), and is now pursuing a career as a trainer. I couldn't let this opportunity pass me by, so I got my big booty up at 3:50 am to get there in time to meet Sione and get a killer workout! Please try to ignore how hideous I look in the pic and my weight loss is still a work in progress, but Sione looks great and he is so nice! For those of you that didn't watch the show, here is how he used to look:
Anyway, it was really fun even though I can hardly walk today:)
5 comments:
Jess- I would truly love to know what weight you need to loose!!! You look amazing! That is something I would love to get a boot camp work out, but no thanks on the 3a.m. awake time!
I'd rather DIE than wake up that early! You're dedicated! I wish I looked as good as you before losing weight! You've always looked great! Good luck with your bootcamp!
Oh my gosh, that is so cool! I am so jealous, I wish I had a personal trainer to whip me into shape. You always look great, by the way, so I don't know what you are talking about! Dane and Logan are as adorable as ever. Hope to see you when we come to AZ in August. :)
I loved him on the show! That's awesome that you got to go and have him work you out.
HA HA HA!!! You crack me up!!! This is the reason you were my other half all those years HA!!! I love you Jess.... That is AWESOME though that you met Sione, he is such an inspiration. Can you call me when you get a moment?? I lost my phone AGAIN for the 10th time and I don't have your email since it was on my work email and I don't work there anymore. I have a lot to catch up on with you ;) Call me!!! XOXO
Suzy
Post a Comment