Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Logan's Got This Walking Thing Down

Over the past few weeks Logan has been figuring out how to walk. Here's a little video that shows his progress:

It may be a few more weeks before he'll be running, but we aren't looking forward to that time anyway:)

7 comments:

The Thurber's said...

wow, that is exciting to see him walking! He is a pro and I'm sure you guys get a good workout chasing him around

Aly said...

That is darling! I loved hearing your voices in the background too. so precious! This blogging thing is so cool. How fun for us to see his first steps!!

Unknown said...

I think it's so cute when they first start walking and they are all wobbly and they're legs are barely bending. He's going to be running before you know it!! :)

Heather said...

I love it! So cute. Ky is now walking about 8 steps or so, it's so exciting and fun!! Yay Logan!

The Bonham Family said...

You make me want to be better at video taping. I admit Im terrible! That is such precious footage and I too love hearing your voices in the background. You will love watching that one day!

JR and Brynn said...

It is so cute how fumbly they are. They almost look drunk. It cracks me up. Haley is right behind him, so it is so fun to watch his progress. He is so darling. I love how proud of themselves they get too.

Ashlie said...

That is so crazy! I cannot believe he is walking. I still think of him the same little guy at our Christmas party. Hope you are feeling okay. Only 109 days to go!