Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy!!!



Today is Jess's 27th birthday and Logan and I wanted to let her know how much we love her. She is the best mom and wife! Thank you Jess for all you do for us, and all that you put up with. We love you so much!
Logan and I really wanted to share some of the things we really love to do with Jess:


Go to the park, and throw Logan down the big slide!


We really love it when Jess takes us on wild snake hunts in the desert!


We get really excited anytime Jess let's Logan out of his box to play.


Logan especially likes it when we all get dressed up in monkey suits.

These are just a few of things we love to do with Jess. Thanks for making our life so fun and interesting! We love you!

16 comments:

The Bryner Bunch said...

Thanks Ben and Logi for making this such a wonderful b-day! I love you both so much!

Lac said...

Happy Birthday Jess! We're all getting so old! Hope you celebrate big! Love you much!

JR and Brynn said...

Happy Birthday, Jess! You are getting old. Just kidding...I'm right there with you...so I guess, WE are getting old. Love you tons! Hope you had a wonderful day.

The Ottosen Family said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a fantastic day! Hope all is going well with the baby.

Ashlie said...

Happy Birthday Jess!! Sorry I am a day late. It sounds like you had a good day, how could you not with such a cute little guy and one on the way. I hope you are feeling okay and can't wait to see the new little one. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jess! I left you a message, I had just gotten home from Las Vegas so I was a little out of it!!! Sorry!!! Hope you had a FABULOUS birthday.I love the monkey costume, that is so adorable. Can't wait to see pictures of all the kids from Halloween. Love you!!!

Suzy

Aly said...

Hope you had a great birthday! What a cute post from your man! You guys are darling!

The Bonham Family said...

Happy Birthday Jess- What a cute hubby to make a post! I hope he spoiled you and made all your wished come true! I think about you and that pregnant belly and hope your feeling ok!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Jess! This was such a cute post - you have some great guys!

Nat and Jordy said...

Happy B-Day Jess!!! I hope that you had a great day, you deserve the very best (and I'm sure you had a it)! I just adore you, and miss you dearly! I want to see pictures of your cute prego belly! Love you!!

Marie Holmes said...

Happy late birthday Jess! Hope it was a great one. Still think that baby is sooooooooo cute!
Marie

Ashlie said...

Thanks Jess for your cute note about the baby and my grandpa. My little brother and I are actually going out to visit them on November 13. They actually have rented a little apartment so we are staying there. Thanks so much for the offer though. You are such a sweetheart! My grandma says it is like 80 degrees there, so I am so looking forward to the warm weather again. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday sister! Cute post, Ben! ;)--loved it!

The Thurber's said...

that is sweet. Hey can you send me your email address...
alice.thurber@gmail.com

Shandi Brown said...

Happy birthday!! What are you talking about, You look great! Don't you love this last part of pregnancy? This is when I put it on and feel uncomfortable! Not to mention I am not ready and with the holidays, it will be here before we know it!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS! We are so sad to have missed it this year! Hope you had lots and lots of fun!