Since last year, my nephew Wade (4 years old) has been begging and counting on us to come with him and his family, of course, to Disneyland this year. A promise is a promise and we stuck to it and we are happy that we did. It is about a 5 & 1/2 hour drive to Anaheim from our house so we were able to make it a weekend trip. We left Friday morning, spent all day (10am to 10:30 pm) at Disneyland on Saturday, then came home Sunday afternoon.
Disneyland was covered head to toe in Halloween decor and they even changed and I mean CHANGED the Haunted House to a "Nightmare Before Christmas" theme, which is one of my favorite movies so I loved it! We weren't sure how Logan was going to react to the whole thing, but he actually LOVED the rides and would cry in line if we had to wait too long (that part wasn't fun)! He caught a few little naps throughout the day was quite the trooper!
Unfortunately, we weren't the only ones with the idea to head to Disneyland over Harvest Break...the place was packed!!! I have never seen it busier and I have been there many, many times...it was crazy! Thank goodness for strollers...they make a great pathway especially following Jen's gigantic double wide stroller with 3 screaming kids on it:) We all had a great time and it is a tradition we would like to keep except maybe go at a more off-peak time:)



6 comments:
So much fun! I am so jealous!! That is my favorite place. Hopefully we can make it there in this upcoming year! Great pics! What a great weekend! I would have loved to see the Haunted House that way. I love Nightmare before Christmas too! It's the best. You guys are too cute!
I'm so glad you had fun. Brock's whole family is going next week for Jace's 3rd Birthday and I am sooooo excited!
How fun! Look at how big Logan is! I can't believe it. Even from your last post he looks so much bigger! He's adorable! What a great time of year to go to Disneyland! Nice weather, not too hot, not too cold! That's great!
How fun! We were there too, but on Wed. & Thurs. Disneyland is my FAVORITE place!!
Disneyland is so much fun! We haven't taken the boys yet, but I'm hoping that we can go soon. It's especially fun that you went with Jen's family. Doing stuff with sisters is always so much more fun than doing it alone!!
Sounds like so much fun. I love how you and your sisters stay so close. It is so wonderful.
Post a Comment