
BOY!!! That's right, we are having another little boy! Sorry dad, I know that you were convinced that I was having a little red-headed girl named Chloe, but the boys seem to be dominating for the Rasmussen girls so far:) We couldn't be happier and the doctor went through all of his measurements and everything looks just as it should. Logan doesn't really understand yet, but he is going to love his new little playmate:)
15 comments:
YEA! That is great news! Coming from someone who has 3 boys! I do love having boys so much! COngrats that is such fun news. I love the name Chloe, you'll have to save that one for next time! Are you feeling ok? Logan will love his new buddy!
Congratulations!!!! Boys are so awesome. They will be so cute together! Are you feeling alright? Hopefully so :)
Congratulations! Logan will be a great big brother!
And those pictures of him w/ your dad? SO cute. He loves the camera!
Congrats Jess, that is so exciting! They'll be the best buds! You'll love it!
Congratulations! You are going to love having two boys!
I knew it!! Logan is going to be so happy to have a little brother! I'm thinking little Chloe will come next time! Congrats!! Love you!
Congrats Jess! I am so excited for you guys. Love the pics of Logan below. He always has the cutest expressions!!
Congratulations! Boys are the best (I really think that). You are going to have your hands full, but you're going to love every second of it!!
Oh yeah I think having two of each is the best! They will be best little friends! So excited for you!
Yeah! I love boys!!! They are the greatest. Congrats... But I want to see some pictures of you.
That is too funny. He'll fit right in your family. You guys are just baby boy makers, aren't you? I am so excited for you. That will be perfect for Logan to have a little bro. They will be such great buddies. I hope you are feeling well, Jess. Congrats!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I voted that you were going to have a boy! I don't know why, I just felt like you guys were going to have another boy. Boys are just so much fun, aren't they?! I hope you are feeling well. Say hi to everyone for us. We miss you guys!
Hey!
Cute little boy! How are you? Half my family is in Gilbert now and my parents are trying to bribe us to move down there too. Congrats on baby #2! Jordan High rules.
Talitha
Hey jess, can you email me your eating thing you posted awhile ago? Like what you eat for Breakfast lunch and dinner. I remember seeing it and I need something strict! I would greatly appreciate it.
CONGRATS, we are in the same boat! I am excited to have two little boys! That's funny about your dad, because we have an adorable red head that lives next door named Chloee.
Post a Comment