Could Logan get ANY CUTER? Seriously! I love the face he made in the first pic about "not knowing what to make of it"! He is DARLING! And FYI- Because of you, I went to Costco to try out those fruit leathers you had in your purse, and I love them! Great little snack for when you're craving something sweet!
I love the first pic of Logan. He is making the funniest face. He has the best expressions. Sounds like you had a good Easter. Did you start reading the Other Boelyn Girl yet?
Jess- Im glad to see you are all a fan of rock band! I can't break my hubby and his friends away from it! Has Julie left yet? I can't believe she really is doing it! Logan just has the sweetest smile and is at such a fun age especially because it's warm there and he can crawl around outside. Im glad you had a great Easter.
How much fun is that!! Looks like a great weekend! I haven't gotten rick band yet, but it looks like you guys had a ton of fun!! The Easter baskets are quite glorious as well! What a lucky little guy! you and your sisters all look so much alike, it's so crazy. Logan is getting so big, those chubby little cheeks, I just want to squeeze him! Great weather too, again, I'm so jealous. I know I say that everytime I post something on here, but really..... it's about time some of that weather is thrown our way!!
Holiday's are so much fun when you have kids. You are such a cute little family! You look great by the way! Are you still watching ANTM? I think the season is a bit slow this time but I am hoping things will get more dramatic soon.
Cute pics! Looks like you had a good holiday. It is so fun to see you and your sissies hanging together. I am so jealous. All my sissies live in different states. It sucks. I love that you guys are close. That is so cool.
Logan is so cute! It is so fun that you were with both of your sisters on Easter Sunday! I got to be with both of my sisters that day too and it was the BEST!! I know you are really going to miss Julie, but that is really cool that she gets to dance on a cruise. Lucky girl!
9 comments:
Cute pics! It was a SUPER FUN Easter! You are right, the only thing missing was dad!
Hey, I like the pic of the easter basket you "gave" to me, but I think you forgot to actually give it to me :)!
Love you!
Could Logan get ANY CUTER? Seriously! I love the face he made in the first pic about "not knowing what to make of it"! He is DARLING!
And FYI- Because of you, I went to Costco to try out those fruit leathers you had in your purse, and I love them! Great little snack for when you're craving something sweet!
I love the first pic of Logan. He is making the funniest face. He has the best expressions. Sounds like you had a good Easter. Did you start reading the Other Boelyn Girl yet?
Looks like you guys had such a fun Easter! Don't kids make the holidays THAT much better? I love just about every holiday now :) Logan is too cute!
Jess- Im glad to see you are all a fan of rock band! I can't break my hubby and his friends away from it! Has Julie left yet? I can't believe she really is doing it! Logan just has the sweetest smile and is at such a fun age especially because it's warm there and he can crawl around outside. Im glad you had a great Easter.
How much fun is that!! Looks like a great weekend! I haven't gotten rick band yet, but it looks like you guys had a ton of fun!! The Easter baskets are quite glorious as well! What a lucky little guy! you and your sisters all look so much alike, it's so crazy. Logan is getting so big, those chubby little cheeks, I just want to squeeze him! Great weather too, again, I'm so jealous. I know I say that everytime I post something on here, but really..... it's about time some of that weather is thrown our way!!
Holiday's are so much fun when you have kids. You are such a cute little family!
You look great by the way!
Are you still watching ANTM? I think the season is a bit slow this time but I am hoping things will get more dramatic soon.
Cute pics! Looks like you had a good holiday. It is so fun to see you and your sissies hanging together. I am so jealous. All my sissies live in different states. It sucks. I love that you guys are close. That is so cool.
Logan is so cute! It is so fun that you were with both of your sisters on Easter Sunday! I got to be with both of my sisters that day too and it was the BEST!! I know you are really going to miss Julie, but that is really cool that she gets to dance on a cruise. Lucky girl!
Post a Comment