Suzy's birthday was November 6th and I been meaning to do this post earlier, but between work, young women's, and of course, taking care of Logan, I haven't had much time. So, here it is and sorry it is so late, Suz :)
Suzy and I first started "playing" in the 4th grade when she nailed me in the face with the tether ball (a Napoleon Dynamite type of moment)...and we have been friends ever since! I love you Suz! Enjoy the gawky pics (of me, that is)!


8 comments:
You are SO cute! That brought a tear to my eye and a big smile on my face, THANKS JESS! Those are some fun memories and even funnier pictures! I love your captions... "How did this get in here?" Love it! Thanks for the very thoughtful post. I LOVE YOU!
Suzy
So cute! I loved seeing all the old pics of Suz and you--some great memories for me too! Who was that cheerleader? I didn't recognize him!
Jess- How stinkin cute, I was laughing so hard so many fun memories and cute pictures I always still say Jessica and Suzy it just was one word! Jen Bonham
Oh, what a fun walk down memory lane. How young we all were. Love you tons Suzy and Jess. Happy Birthday to you both.
Such a cute slide show Jess!! I swear I have so many of those pictures I was right there taking them too. How crazy. Fun little blast from the past. I love you and Suzy.
Hey Jess, Just to answer some of your ?s. JR is partnering an independent pharmacy down there, but not with another student. We are excited. Miss you
Oh gosh these pics of you and Sue are the BEST! I have seen these pics so many times before, I would always sneak in my big sisters room and look at all her pictures and how "cool" she was... You were cool and Sue too... and you both still are now ;)
Love you,
Ju
Those are SOOOO hilarious!
Those dang blackmail pics...
That is such a sweet tribute to Suz!
Suz and I were just talking about the first time I met you guys- with the marshmallows? And you guys thought I was dating Spencer Sloan! Um.. NEVER CROSSED MY MIND.
I love that you girls are still so close. Nothing beats great girlfriends.
Post a Comment