Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

Here are the rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Just to let everyone know, I'm not good at stuff like this...here it goes!

1. I am a Pharmacist. A very OCD Pharmacist (and person in general), to be more specific. I guess that works to my advantage in this profession, but not so much when I am up countless times in the middle of the night to make sure that Logan is breathing.

2. When I was little, I always wanted 10 kids. Now, after having Logan, I want 20! Just kidding, but I think we want around 6 if I am able.

3. I have a major guilty pleasure and I hope that I am not the only one out there that does, I love The Young and the Restless! I know, I know, that is the old soap that your mom and grandma used to watch. I like it because it is not too far-fetched and it is somewhat realistic (for a soap that is). I Tivo it everyday and watch it while I eat lunch and Logan takes a nap. It is such a nice break from reality and it is even more fun when my secret buddy joins me (her name will be left undisclosed).

4. My mom suddenly passed away when I was 13, which changed my life forever and has shaped the person that I am today.

5. I am a home body. I LOVE to be home with my sweet husband and baby boy and just relax and enjoy being together. I do, however, love to go to dinner and a movie whenever we get a chance.

6. I have a screw in my ankle (sorry I couldn't think of anything else, but it is true!).

I am tagging: Jen R., Alice T., Aly B., Brynn B., Ashlie J., and Lindi H.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course I knew all that stuff, but it was fun to read anyway! I really enjoyed #3!

Terri tagged me too, so I better get going!

Love you!

Lac said...

Hey there Jess, thanks for writing me. So good to hear from you!!! Entering this world of blogging is kind of funny! I can't believe I have a six year old either, he'll actually be 7 in January, and in fact if we want to get technical, I actually have a boy that's about to be 9. How weird is that?!!!! Anyway, Jace is working sparatically for Harmons. He doesn't love it but it gives him something to do. You were right about the kids names, they're all Japanese. It works for the boys but when Kiah came out with blonde hair it was a little weird! Anyway- will you be up here for Christmas? You're little one is adorable, I bet you're so happy to be unpregnant! I know Brynn-a is. Anyway- I'll pop in every now and then.

Love ya

Lacie

The Thurber's said...

You are funny! I love that you watch the Young and The Restless! I don't know six people with blogs (sadly) but I will do as many as i can!