Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tag...I'm It!


4 Guilty Pleasures:

1. The Young and the Restless (I know that is really embarrassing!)

2. E News, The Daily 10, and all of those other stupid celebrity news shows

3. Chocolate Extreme blizzard at Dairy Queen

4. Online shopping



4 Favorite TV Shows:

1. The Biggest Loser

2. 24

3. The Hills

4. Grey's Anatomy

5. America's Next Top Model



4 Places I Have Been on Vacation:

1. Hawaii

2. California

3. Cabo

4. Vegas



4 Favorite Restaurants:

1. The Cheesecake Factory

2. PF Changs

3. Pita Jungle

4. Cafe Rio



4 Websites I Visit Daily:

1. Gmail

2. My blog

3. Friend's blogs

4. US Bank



4 Things I Would Like to Know How to Do:

1. Speak a foreign language

2. Play the piano

3. Run a marathon (let's start with a mile first!)

4. Cook



4 Things I Worry About:

1. My family's happiness, safety, and well-being

2. Being a good mom

3. Being a good wife/sister/daughter/friend/church member/pharmacist (I guess a good person overall!)

4. Money



4 Happy Moments:

1. Being sealed to Ben for all time and eternity

2. Logan's birth

3. Being sealed to my mom and dad

4. Graduating from Pharmacy School



4 Things I Want to Do Next Year:

1. Lose the baby weight, then...

2. Get pregnant again

3. Visit New York

4. Move to a new (and bigger) house


4 Things I am Grateful For:

1. Ben and Logan

2. The rest of my family and friends

3. The gospel

4. My health and my family's health


I am tagging: Jen R., Lindi H., Bekah S., and Lacie M.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

K, I did this EXACT tag a couple of months ago, so you can go read it if you want too cause I am not doing it again, although I still love you very much :)!

P.S. I really liked reading your answers!

P.P.S When I did my tag, I tagged Bekah...she might not want to do it again...stop the madness...no more tagging!! Love you!

Aly said...

Yeah thanks for playing! I love looking at your blog.

The Thurber's said...

ANTM is number five on your list?! Sadly, I think it is number one, for me...I am also a big fan of the hills. I haven't missed a single episode.
We will be here for christmas, as well, so we will see you then. My girls still remember the nativity play at the bryner's a few years ago...it was unforgettable for them so they play all of the time. Gracie always gets to be mary and meile likes to be Joseph...
(By the way, I still like Heather on ANTM and i am excited to see them go to China)

JR and Brynn said...

The madness of tagging...but I do love reading about you. It makes me laugh. We all need to get together and go to Cheesecake Factory. And, by the way, Jess, you are a good person, so you don't need to worry about that.

Anonymous said...

logan rules