Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving



Thanksgiving this year consisted of: food, family, fun, football, movies, shopping, Guitar Hero, food, Guitar Hero, food, and...enough Guitar Hero to drive my grandparents crazy!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a lot of fun! I can't believe it is over. I am sad everyone is gone, but glad Christmas is just around the corner! Love you!

The Bonham Family said...

Jess- What a fun Thanksgiving! Did you stay in Arizona for it. I heard it was almost 80! Such a lucky girl. Julie cracks me up just looking at her pictures she's not changed a bit! I love the pic of gramps asleep on the couch!!! Jen

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving- cute pictures!

The Thurber's said...

It sounds like you had a fun holiday...yes we spent ours at the Bryner's and we sang Kareoke which was fun.
I still really like Heather but I wish Bianca would get cut...she is so mean!
Your baby is getting so big! It seems they grow faster when you don't see them very often...

Anonymous said...

GUITAR HERO IS... LIFE... hahaha jk I am totally addicted to it and someday my dear sister I will actually pick up a REAL electric guitar and rock out for you and many others in head to toe spandex with a silver mohawk... prepare yourself now...

I miss you and Ben and Gogan and everyone already, what a fun Turkey Day :)

Love you,
JU

Aly said...

Looks like you had a great thanksgiving! Such darling pictures. Logan is so dang cute! I don't know if I dare try yams. They scare me. :) Are you in town for the Christmas party on Saturday?

Ashlie said...

I hate it that when I am work I can't view your cute pictures. Everytime you post something new I have to go home and make sure to look it up on my home computer. So frustrating! From the comments above, it looks like you had darling pictures posted. ~ Ash

Ashlie said...

I finally got to see your cute pictures. Julie looks so grown up now and your little boy is darling.

JR and Brynn said...

Jess, I love your cute Thanksgiving pics. What darling table decor. We are going to miss you tons on Saturday, but I really think we should set a date and do dinner. Let's pick a date and place when you are here and can do it and whoever can come can come. It's hard to get a date that works for everyone, so I say we just pick one and hope most people can come. Because I so badly want to see you when you are in town and I don't want the craziness of the month to get in the way and us not make that happen. :) Let me know.

Lac said...

Your little man is so adorable. I can't wait to see you when you come up around Christmas. I'm sad you weren't able to make it to Natalee's for the little girl shindig, but we'll have another one for you!!

Lacie