Friday, June 27, 2014

San Diego Summer Vacation 2014 - Mission Beach

 We have arrived in San Diego and are grabbing some yummy Mexican food before we check into our hotel.
 Silly boys!



 Time for the beach at one of our all time faves...Mission Beach!

 After the beach, we will visit Belmont Park for some rides and fun.
 Notice where all three of them have their hands...such boys! It is impossible to get all three of them to look at me as well. So, this is as good as it gets:)
 Stinkers!
 We bought a couple boogie boards and let the fun begin!
















 Don't wash away Rooski! 
 He is still deciding how he feels about the water:)




 He loves it!
 Well, he loves it when it is not sucking him in:)


 Such cute little piggies:)
 Our attempts at our first selfie:)





 I think this one is the winner!


Hi Daners!
 Rock on! Silly boy;)











































Time to change Mr. Squishy:)
I spy Daners:)

Now time for good old Belmont Park! Um, I'm not sure he is big enough for this ride...eek!
Uh, Beau Beau is not sure about this either:)

But, he LOVED it and did not slip out...phew!!!






He looks so tiny in that big seat!!!






Dane is unimpressed;)
They have DOOOOOOLE WHIPS!!!! YEEEEESSSSS!!!!

Beau was ecstatic about his winnings!





They make picture taking so fun;)
Uh, SMILE....please!!! Logan, Dane, Reid...smile for mama! Good job Beau! 
Yes, thank you Log and Dane! Reidy Roo, look at mama! Where's Beau???
Then this magic happened:) Totally unprompted brotherly love:)
Roo was just as surprised as I was with this outpour of affection! Uh, where's BEAU?!?
They just kept holding it!!!!
My mommy heart exploded as I snapped as many pics as I could to document this moment forever! 
Such a fun day with my most favorite peeps ever!!!

No comments: