Thursday, June 12, 2014

Some Lasts & Firsts

This chubby guy loves his milk:)


Reid sure loves his daddy:)

 Logi's last day of 1st grade at Benjamin Franklin Charter School with Ms. VanWagner.

 He is a little bit excited to be done, hence the happy dance:)



 If you can't tell, he is more than ready for summer break to begin!


 WOOHOOO!!!! Schools out for summer!!!
 Way to go Log on an awesome school year! Your hard work paid off with great grades (straight A's) and another year older and wiser:) We are so proud of you!!!
 This chubby bubbly sure loves to play in the shower. He is quite the water baby:)
 Here comes my little bulldog. 
 He sure is loving this crawling thing:)


 Now that school is finally out for all of the boys, we decided to celebrate at Chuck-E-Cheese!
 He has lots of tokens in that pocket:)
 This boy LOVES pizza!




 This is serious business:)



 Good job Roo! That's how ya do it!

 This is the best smile he will give me these days:)
 Fat guy in a little chair:)
 Just working with daddy:)
Yay!!! Reidy Roo learned how to clap today (June 4, 2014, 10 months old)!!!
 
 He was solo proud of himself:)



 This cutie bug is growing way too fast:( He just melts my heart!

 Get that sleepy daddy!

 Such a big boy!
 Ha! I spot a rat tail! Best indication that it is time for haircut!



 Sorry for the torture sweet Roo, but I couldn't resist the rat tail fun:)

 Time for Rooski's first haircut (June 5, 2014, 10 months old)!!!
 The before pic


 Reidy handled his first haircut like a champ and didn't even cry once. He actually smiled through the whole thing:)



 All done! Now just a mini rat tail left;)
 Such an easy going guy. He definitely deserves lots of loves from dad now that he is done.
 Such a cuddle bug:)



 I cannot get enough of this smiley guy!



 No no Roo! Now that he is mobile, I am saying that to this poor guy all day long:)
 Aww!!! Look at my sweet niece, Ry!!! She was solo darling in her dance performance! I can't wait to have a little dancer of my own someday:)

 I think our best times spent as a family are in our pool. We can't get enough of it!











No comments: