Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day 2014

Since it is Father's Day weekend, we though it would be fun to go on a little staycation to the Arizona Grand Hotel.  First, we stopped for some Asian food (daddy's favorite) on our way to the hotel.

Dad: A boy's first hero:)
I love these 5 boys of mine so very much! We are so lucky to have such an amazing daddy! The boys idolize Ben and look up to him in every way! We all love and adore our Super Daddy!!!
We LOVE this resort because it is like staying at a mini water park. The boys LOVE the wave pool, lazy river, and water slides!!!
Just waiting for the waves to start again:)

Such a cute little chub:)

Beau Beau needs snacks and sleep STAT!!!
I can't get over his ropy poly, chubby, cuteness! He is edible!!! I want to eat those cheekies!!!









Mu little bulldog:)

After so much fun in the sun all day long, we went back to the room, got showered up, then headed to Arizona Mills mall for dinner and then a movie. How to Train Your Dragon 2 was darling! Such a fun day and night! Sweet Reidy Roo was such an angel and slept through most of the movie:)
Father's Day morning at the hotel!

Time for daddy to open his presents!!!
The most prized presents are the homemade cards.
This one is from Logan (front)
(back)
This one is from Dane (front)
(back)

Just a couple of pics of my boys while we wait to be seated for Father's Day brunch.



Breakfast was delicious and the boys couldn't resist running through the fountains on our way to the car.




Logi is such a sweet big brother. I love how my boys love each other so much:)

Love that smile:) He is too cute!!!




Someone is happy to be back home:)
His rolls!!!





Such a cute and happy boy!
We had such a fun weekend celebrating our amazing daddy! He truly is the best in ever way! I am so thankful and lucky to be married to the man of my dreams. I couldn't have imagined that life could be this wonderful. I seriously am blessed beyond measure and thank my Heavenly Father daily for all that he has given me. These 5 boys are my everything and I could not love them more! Happy Father's Day, Benny, and thank you for being the most amazing husband and father ever!!!

There are also two other VERY important daddies in our lives...my dad and Ben's dad!!!
We adore both of you so much and couldn't be more grateful for the amazing example you are to us and our boys! We all look up to you so much and love every minute we get to spend with you! You two are the BEST fathers and grandpas out there! We are so very lucky and love you immensely!!! Happy Father's Day!!!

No comments: