Beau got this stuffed bunny from Ikea the other day and he is obsessed with it. I have never seen a kid love stuffed animals more than he does! We had to buy a storage box to stuff all of his animals in and slide it under his bed (he is soon moving to a big boy bed/Dane's old bed). Normally he wants ALL of his animals in his crib! You can imagine the mess/safety hazard of 30 some odd animals in his crib...so the box is a quick and easy way to clean up the clutter. He is so attached to each and every one as well. I love watching him play with them. This kid has quite the imagination!
Beau was constantly cuddling, hugging, flying, and throwing this little bunny throughout both Dane and Logi's games. Cheap entertainment, I guess! That bunny was worth every penny...well, dollar ($6, Ikea clearance special)!!!
He kept saying, "mommy, mommy, watch him fly!" So sweet. I love good old fashioned play.
He wanted me to take pictures just of the bunny and not of him in it. I kept begging him to poke his face around:)
A little better, but not quite!
There's his sweet face! He is killing me with his cuteness! Loving his blue Gatorade stache;)
And then there's this squishy, cute face:)
Oh my goodness...I can't get enough!!!
I want to eat those chubby cheekers for dinner!
Now that Reid is about exploding from his bassinet, it is time for musical beds. Reid will move to the crib, Beau Beau will move out of the crib to his big boy bed kicking Dane out, and Log and Dane will be sharing a room with their new single beds. Ben is still working on putting the sliding drawers underneath together...dang Ikea stuff is hard to build! So, in the meantime, we let them sleep their first night with their beds together to make one big bed! They were beyond excited to share a room especially since they both have been going through a "scared" phase lately and ending up in our room almost nightly. We are hoping that being together will remedy any nightmares/trips to our bedroom:)
They giggled and talked for a bit. It was fun to listen in on their conversations. They are loving this new arrangement!
About 20 minutes later, they were OUT!
Such cute brothers/BFFs:)
See this guy is exploding! He is getting WAY too big for this thing, but he is so cute in there! I am going to be sad when he is out of our room...tear:(
Love the finger:)
Since Reid is a little over 6 months, I guess it is time to start baby food. Can you tell it is my favorite?;)
Here is our first attempt at rice cereal (2/4/14). Reid was excited to try it!
Well as you can see, Reid was determined to feed himself and kept grabbing the spoon and gnawing on it. Great chew toy to help break through his first teeth!
I tried again and Mr. Grabby Graberton was going to take matters into his own hands;)
He kept sucking the rice cereal through his hands and the spoon. He felt medium about the new taste and texture in his mouth. He is my first baby to not absolutely love it! Silly boy!
This boy has quite the grip and knows what he wants!
After both Ben and I took a turn at it, Logi wanted a turn:)
Such a wonderful big brother! Good job Logi!!!
I would say his first rice cereal experience was a success!
This little guy melts my heart!
We caught this little stinker sneaking drinks of water out of Beau's sippy cup! He has amazing hand eye coordination already! He felt so big:) 2/5/14
He is getting so big way too fast!:(
No comments:
Post a Comment