Saturday, December 28, 2013

More UT Christmas Trip Events

Bowling!!!























 All bundled up to face the brisk Logan cold


 Hot Spring time!

 It was 4 degrees!!! EEEEEK!!!

We were all a bit nervous to get in. I was A LOT nervous!!!




 Reid was snug as a bug in a rug while the rest of us froze!!!



Beau was ok as long as daddy was holding him tight. That big hot spring wasn't very hot. It was more  luke warm to cold...yikes!

I got in the big pool for a few short minutes and then found the place for me...the hot tub!!!

 The hot tub was the place to be!




Lots of double dog dares going on;)


Yes, I let them dance in the snow, soaking wet, in 4 degrees! Mother of the year right here;) They had a blast though!



Little crazies! I don't think that I left the hot tub once!




Contest to see who could last the longest on the bench!

and Uncle Sam is out
Beau Beau just cheering them on:)


He decided that he wanted in on this too
He quickly decided never mind:)
Back in the hot tub with his favorite Uncle:)
Benny's out!
Uncle Tom was trying to bribe Logi to quit...not cool, Tom!
and then there were two

Emily played a hard game, but...
Logan was VICTORIOUS!!!
Highlights of this crazy, but memorable experience:)
Reidy Roo was still nice and toasty and sound 
asleep. I wished I was in there!
Now, back at Grandma and Grandpa's house...playing in the snow time!!!

I'm sorry, but I can't get enough of my little marshmallow man:)

Sooo cute!
The boys LOVE the snow!

Our next big event was driving down to Cedar City for Seth's baptism at his Grandma and Grandpa Roper's church. We left Beau and Reid with Ben's parents (thank you!) since we were going down and back to Logan in one day. We picked up Ju and Jax on our way through Sandy and all headed to the baptism.
We are so proud of little Sethie and for his amazing decision to get baptized!!!
All of the cousins (except for Beau and Reid) sang Primary songs. Seth asked me to say the prayer, and for Benny and his Grandpa Roper to speak. Matt did a great job baptizing Seth and both Jen and Matt bore their testimonies. 

Ampa was bursting with pride!!!


Such handsome boys:)
With the man of the hour!!!
It was a wonderful baptism and we are SOOO proud of our little Sethie! He is such an amazing example to everyone! We love you Seth! Way to go, bud!

No comments: