Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Benny's Birthday & Other Happenings

 Here the boys are painting pottery for Christmas presents for Grandma and Grandpa

 They had a blast painting and making something special for Grandma and Grandpa!

 I don't think there is enough paint on that turtle, Beau:)
 Ta-da! Looks awesome Logi Bugs! The boys had so much fun and can't wait to do it again!

 He was surprised he could do it! Reidy Roo sitting up for the first time at 4 months (Dec 15th, 2013):)
 He was oh so proud of himself!
 Almost lost it!
 My baby is growing too fast:(
 Benny and our boys truly are my heart and soul! Today is Benny's 37th birthday and the boys and I made it special for our amazing daddy!
 He woke up to presents and homemade cards from the boys


 Logan's
 Dane made 3 cards:)


 Beau's
 Birthday lunch at Smashburger with Beau and Reid too!

 Gluten-free birthday cake for daddy coming up! The boys love to help make cakes!
 We ate out for the second time that day (that's what Benny wanted to do!) at Pei Wei for dinner
Make a wish daddy!

 Happy birthday to my everything! My best friend and eternal companion. I truly love you more each and every day and thank Heavenly Father daily that you are mine! I am the luckiest! You are the most amazing father and husband and you have a special way of making my heart happy!!! Happy birthday old man!;) The boys and I love you so much!!!

No comments: