Thursday, August 1, 2013

More Hospital Pics

We only stayed at the hospital a total of about a day and a half, but we had quite a few visitors. First, Sam and Emily stopped by to meet our little guy. I'm so sad that I didn't take a picture of them:( Then, Jen came by for a couple of hours and held Reid and chatted. I didn't get a pic of her either!!! I must have been still out of it or something...soooooo sad!:( Next, Julie and my dad (he drove from UT straight to the hospital to meet his new BFF as he would say) came to visit.

 Dad had been working on a nickname for him his whole drive. He was considering RB, R & B, but decided to call him his BFF:) He also calls him, "The bestest baby there ever was." All of the babies in our whole family have been called that;)



 My eyes are little squints because I think I had been up for over 20 hours at this point:) Not loving the body shot either. Minus me and it is a great picture!
My dearest friends also came to visit! We had a room full of people and my dad was loving being the center of attention. We actually got in trouble from the nurse for being too loud (it was after 10pm at this point)! It was a lot of fun to have them all visit! Thanks Michelle for taking these pics!
 Michelle:)
 Jennie:)
 Renae:)
 Cari:)
Thank you to all of our visitors for coming and meeting our new little Reid! I am so bummed I didn't get pics of everyone, but we love and appreciate you all! Also, thank you so much to Matt & Jen, Ju & Chris, and Sam & Emily for all taking different shifts and watching Logan, Dane, and Beau at home while we were at the hospital. We couldn't be more grateful for your help, love, and support! We love you guys so much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Reid is a doll. I loved your birth story, you're a trooper. Unmedicated childbirth hurts! I don't think you're a boob at all for crying (I started swearing loudly with both of my unmedicated births - sometimes you just can't control what happens in that situation).

Also, all your boys have the best names. I love it! They're classic but not trendy. You guys always nail it in my opinion!

Congrats again!