Friday, May 24, 2013

Logan's Kindergarten Graduation

I cannot believe that today is Logan's Kindergarten graduation day! He has learned soooo much this year and loves school! He really is becoming a great little reader, is great at math, does very well on his phonogram and spelling tests (gets a 100% almost every time), has improved his handwriting skills incredibly, and loves recess, PE, art, and music. Logi has made a lot of new friends and has really enjoyed this year. I am so happy that we decided to put him in Kindergarten last minute because he was more than ready! Next year may be a shock when he is going to full day 1st grade, but I am sure he will adjust quickly. We are so proud of our little Logi! It was so funny, on the graduation program it listed what all of the kids in his class want to be when they grow up. Logan put that he wants to be a Monster Truck Driver...ha! We'll see what the future has in store for him, big things I am sure:)










No comments: