Saturday, May 25, 2013

Celebrating our 8th Anniversary in Vegas

Wow! It has been 8 years with my one and only Benny Boo Boo Bear and I couldn't be happier! I feel blessed each and every day that I am married to this amazing man for all time and eternity! To celebrate our anniversary, we decided to head to Vegas for a quick weekend. The Ropers and the Nygards came too which was a lot of fun!
We stayed at Trump Towers, which was really nice. We hit up all of our faves like, Serendipity, Fashion Show Mall, and did a little bit of strip walking. 



 Here is Jen in line to get Rob Kardashian's autograph. She was sooo excited!
 Time for the main event, Cirque du Soliel's Michael Jackson One show. It was AMAZING!!! Best Cirque show ever!
Julie was especially stoked since she has been obsessed with MJ for most of her life. Too bad it wasn't him in the flesh, but this show was definitely the next best thing. Julie actually cried through most of the show...my cute and obsessed much sister;)


 It was so fun to see this show with my sisters! The music was very nostalgic and the show was incredible!

 Before the show started, Benny's face ended up on the screen of tabloids. So funny!

This anniversary was so much fun with my Benny, of course, sisters, and hubbies! Happy Anniversary Benny, I love you so much! Thank you so much Sam and Emily for watching the kiddos! They didn't miss us for one second!:)
When we got home, I had to take little Daners to a nighttime Urgent Care. He was having an asthma flare up and I was out of albuterol because we haven't had to use it in soooo long. Never again will I not have that on hand. He was just fine after he got a treatment. He and the rest of the boys had so much fun with Sam and Emily. Thanks again guys! There's never a dull moment at our house with these little stinkers;)

No comments: