Friday, August 31, 2012

Disney with the Ropers

Here we go again, to the happiest place on earth, with the Ropers! However, this time was much different. We went for one last hurrah before Jen underwent brain surgery. The nerves, emotions, stress, fatigue, and fear were written all over our faces (the adults) as we arrived at Disneyland with hopes it would wash all of our worries away. We had a wonderful time together as a family, but Jen's surgery was always in the back of our minds. However, Jen was such a trooper and remained so positive throughout. She was the source of strength that kept us all going. She truly has been so incredibly amazing through this whole thing! She is an inspiration to us all! Thank goodness, Disneyland never disappoints at bringing a smile to our faces and delivering some much needed fun!

 Dane has his Disneyland face on!:)


 Logi and Sethy holding hands is one of the sweetest sights I have ever seen:)









I can not put into words how much I love and adore my sister and how badly I wish that I could take her cancer away. Jen has always been a role model to me, but now more than ever. I am humbled and amazed at how she is handling this life altering situation with such grace and beauty. Her optimism is infectious and flooring. Ever since our mom passed away when we were little, we have clung to each other more than ever. Together as a family and with the comfort and strength from our Savior and Redeemer, we will make it through this and anything else that comes in our way. Jen is a fighter and SO incredibly strong! 
We love you Jen and your sweet little family so very much:)

No comments: