Yes, Logi has been there done that now with the preschool thing, but we feel really good about our decision to wait one more year before starting kindergarten. We know that Logan is more than ready for kindergarten and would do very well, but since he is a July birthday, we would much rather him be the oldest in his grade than the youngest. This way he will not have to wait a year after high school to go on his mission, he will be more mature, and should have an academic advantage due to his age. So, we made a decision and are sticking to it!
Here is Logi bugs on his first day of his 3rd year of preschool. He is 5 years old and proud of it! He also is very proud of his new Mario Bros back pack! Logan is at a new preschool this year with Mrs. Farnsworth and with three of his best friends! His class is all boys, which he thinks is super cool! He also loves that he has his own desk, school supplies, and cubby hole. Logi loved his first day of school! He especially loved Show and Tell, which is every Wednesday...yes!;)
I can't believe my Logi bugs is getting so big and before we know it, he will be going to elementary school all day:( I am happy that I get one more year with my big preschooler where he just goes to school twice a week for 2 1/2 hours. He has the rest of his life to go to school!!! We love you so much Logan and are so proud of you!!!
1 comment:
Jessica,
I heard about your sisters tumor. You have both been in our thoughts and prayers. I have met her a couple of times through stake stuff and once with you and thought she was delightful and cheerful. She makes me think of sunshine.
I am super close to my sister too. We have been through so much together as kids and it has brought us very very close. Much closer than I think we would have been without the trials. This must be so difficult for you too. I just wanted to express our love for you and your family. Kent and I have always thought the world of you an your family. We will continue to pray and fast for your sister and for you too. Sisters need each other. Let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do to help.
~Wendy Phelps
Post a Comment