Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Daner's First Day of Preschool!

For about a year now, Daners has been asking, "Am I big yet mom?" I always tell him, "yes, you are a big three year old now and wear big boy underpants!" But, that answer never seems to suffice because he thinks that being big equates to going to preschool. So, whenever I tell him he is a big boy he says, "I am! I better get my clothes on and find my back pack so I am not late for school!" It is soooo cute, but has made me sad that he has had to wait so long to go to preschool and feel like he is a real big boy. Finally, that day has arrived and he couldn't have been more excited to be big!!! He even slept with his back pack on the night before...so adorable:)
Here he is in all of his preschool going, big boy glory!
 He is going to Mrs. Dieu's preschool and LOVED his first day! He could not wipe the smile off of his face all morning before school and was beaming when Ben picked him up! He also loves Show and Tell like Logan and really enjoys painting. Daners is such a character and his teacher is already telling us how funny and good he is. We hope he keeps it up all year long! We are so proud of our big boy, Daners, for starting preschool! We love you so very much!!!
 My two little preschoolers:) They both go to school Mondays and Wednesdays so that leaves me and Beau Beau home alone for 2 HOURS!!! It is so weird/nice/sad/wonderful! Beau is loving the alone time with his parents that he has never had before. We are loving it too, but it is making me realize how big all of my babies are getting and that it may be time to be thinking about having another one. But, for now, we are enjoying the much needed break:) 
 He recently has gotten into watching a little tv in between his car pushing. He especially loves Mickey Mouse and Sesame Street. He looks so little sitting there on the floor:)
He has started doing Daner's cheeser smile...love it! He feels so special being home alone with mom. He is such a little sweetheart:) 

No comments: