Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Welcome Baby Casen!!!

 

Thankfully, I made it to his delivery in the nick of time! I came straight from Beau's tube surgery to Jen's delivery where she was at a 9 and about to push! I was sooo happy that I made it in time to witness the amazing delivery of sweet Casen Judd Roper:) He was born at 10:05 am was 8 lbs 1 oz, 20 in, and has the cutest chubby cheeks ever! Everything went beautifully with the delivery and mom and baby are doing so well! Jen unexpectedly, to say the least, had to be induced with her 5th child! She usually is a few days early and has never needed to be induced, but each baby is different and they come when they want to:) Case loved his mommy's womb and with a little reluctance, he made his grand appearance and we couldn't be happier...especially Jen & Matt!!!



My dad was hogging Casen all morning! He really wouldn't let me hold him until hours after the delivery! So sadly, Casen and I didn't get a first picture together in the hospital...thanks dad!:( So a couple weeks later, here is Case with his favorite Auntie:) He is such a sweet little boy and such a blessing to our family. Congrats to the Ropers! We love you all so much!

1 comment:

Michelle Y. said...

I love getting caught up on your blog. I loved your Easter pictures. Casen is so cute I want to see him and Jen again.