One of my dearest friends, Natalee Rasmussen Nielson, that I have known since elementary school is pregnant with her first baby! Of course, I couldn't miss her baby shower and the fun opportunity to go to UT (by myself) and play with my friends and sister! I stayed with Julie, Chris, and Jax and had a blast! I went to 3 of Julie's Zumba classes, had lunch with my Grandparents at Little America, checked out the amazing City Creek shopping center, got a pedicure, ate WAY too much at all of my favorite spots (especially Zupa's), and stayed up WAY too late every night talking with Ju and Chris. I also, of course, went to Nat's baby shower, which was so much fun!
My friends went above and beyond, throwing our Natty the most amazing shower and spoiled her with adorable baby girl gifts. It was so fun to see everyone and to catch up. I miss them all so much and wish that we lived closer:(
After the shower we went to The Olive Garden and to see "The Lucky One" for Aly's 30th birthday. Ju met up with us, which made the night perfect with my girls and sister! I had so much fun on my Girl's Weekend, but all good things must come to an end:) Thanks Benny for letting me go and play and act like a teenager again for a weekend...sooo fun, but sooo exhausting!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment