
Look at what we picked up at Wal-Mart! He felt like such a big boy:)

On Labor Day, we went to The Cheesecake Factory and then to the mall park so that Logan could burn off some energy!

This was right after a big kid (way bigger than the allowed height for the play area) stepped on our little guy. He survived, but was a little cautious/sensitive the rest of the time.

Yup, still crawling, but he has been taking quite a few steps on his own lately. He should be walking soon...we think:)

Isn't Logi's cousin, Seth, the cutest little surfer dude?

Logan was exhausted after Seth left and needed some much needed duck time:)

"Are you talkin' to me?" Such a silly guy:)
9 comments:
Jess- Love the duck picture of him chillin! He is getting to be such big boy! Nothing like a hard day of play! How are you feeling? I do have to say my bet is you having another little boy!!!!
Oh he is SO freakin cute!!! He is getting so big :) It's kind of bitter sweet huh? What a great weekend!
Love the pictures, they're so adorable!
Gogan is so adorable! He has so much personality. Those pics are so cute of him. We miss you guys!
How are you feeling? I hope you are doing well. You need to let us know what you are having as soon as you find out!
Love you guys! Bekah
The picture of him relaxing on his duck is priceless! He's so cute!
I agree with Ariane, the picture of the duck is so cute... I still can't believe how big he is... it seems like yesterday that you had him. When do you find out what you are having?
I love that top picture! It's almost like he's "Shhhhh"ing you! Let's see that baby bump!
I love all the new pics, especially the Wal-Mart baby. I love checking out your blog because you always have the cutest pictures of your little monkey. What a stud! Love ya Jess, hope you are feeling alright.
WOW Logi is soooooooooooo adorable! I love him soooooooo much and miss him and you guys tons! His duck friend is pretty awesome! I also love the picture of him in the cart! Gosh he will be walking in no time. So I tried calling you today to find out about bean #2 but I'll try again... I can't wait!
Love you,
Ju
Post a Comment