
This blow-up duck is actually a bathtub that we used when Logan was younger. Since he grew out of it, we left it out for Logan to play with and it hasn't been since recently that he has truly started to love it. He drags it off of the coffee table, around the couch, and places it right in the middle of the living room and plops in head first.

He loves to give the duck kisses/bites, sit in it while he watches his favorite show, and he especially loves it when daddy drags him around in it until he spills out laughing hysterically! Logan and the duck make a good team:)

HIS AND HIS COUSINS' SIPPY CUPS

Luckily, Logan has made a smooth transition from the bottle to 100% sippy cup. He really loves his sippy cups when he is at home, but he especially LOVES his cousins' sippy cups. Whenever we are with Wade and Seth, Logan's number one goal is to find their sippy cups and start drinking away! Wade has become very good at sharing so he doesn't mind, but Seth is a different story. The sippy cup (especially the Spiderman sippy cup) is a never ending battle between Logan and Seth and you can probably guess who usually wins. However, Seth might not win for long considering the rate that Logan is growing:) Sorry Jen for the germ swapping and sippy cup battle every time we come over:)
TO CRAWL
We wonder if he is ever going to learn how to walk because he is such a fast little crawler! I know it will happen when he is ready, but for now he LOVES to vroom around the house on his knees chasing balls, pushing trucks, and finding out new things to get into and ravage!HIS TRUCKS
This face has trouble written all over it! Logan is all boy through and through. He loves nothing more than to push a truck around the house and drive it all over the furniture to see what he can tip over with it. He also is starting to make a little "vrooming" noise as he drives his trucks, which usually leaves a trail of drool behind him:)
TO PLAY IN PILLOWS

Everyday, he rips all of the pillows off of the couches and chair and rolls around in them. He loves to nuzzle into the pillows, make pillow piles to climb over, and just cuddle with them when he takes a break from playing. Logan is a very cuddly boy, which his mommy and daddy LOVE:)
THE FRIDGE
Every time I open the fridge without a doubt, Logan stops dead in his tracks and bolts to the opened fridge. He loves to pull things off of the shelves, especially soda cans so that he can roll them around. The other day, while I was making lunch, which requires pulling a lot of stuff out of the fridge, Logan managed to pull out another soda can. When I took the can from him, he did the usual "goo, goo, goos" (his way of telling me he is mad and that he wants that can!) then I put the can on the counter out of reach. When I looked down at him he was standing reaching for the can and he actually took two steps on his own towards the counter! Yes, his first steps!!! It was exciting:)HIS BLANKIES
Logan has two special blankies that play two separate roles. The green blanket is his special "going to bed blankie" and the blue one is his special "playing in the living room and church blankie". He loves them both equally and can never get enough of cuddling up in their soft fur:)FRUIT AND CATALINA
Logan has been getting better and better at eating finger foods especially now that we have figured out some foods that he really loves. He pretty much loves any and all types of fruit, which is great, but makes feeding him veggies difficult. Luckily we discovered his love for Catalina dressing! He will eat most veggies and things like beans, quesadillas as long as they are doused in Catalina! Whatever works, right?THE WIGGLES
12 comments:
Such cute pictures, he sure is adorable! Getting so big!
Logan sounds a lot like Noah! His list would be very similar to Logans except we would need to substitute Ketsup for Catalina!
He is such a cute boy. What a fun age!
Holy cow, he is SO BIG!!
He sure is a cutie.
He will make a GREAT big brother!
I love the pictures! He is growing up so big.
I walked Gracie to Kindergarten today--they grow up too fast!
Annette was standing there at the front entrance...it sure was fun to see her there.
Nice post! He is so stinkin' cute. How hilarious is it that he loves Catalina dressing? That is pretty random. He is going to be such a fun big brother. You better let us know what you are having as soon as you find out. We can't wait! Love ya Jess!
What a fun update on Logan. He is sure growing and looking more and more like his daddy, huh? How fun to watch.
What a great post--I loved it! I was laughing out loud. We love Logan so much!!! (sippy cup stealer and all!)
Hi Jess! These pictures are adorable. Little Logan isn't so little anymore, he is getting so big! I can't believe he's walking!! Thanks for posting these they were fun :) Hope you're doing well!!!! Miss you guys tonzzzzzz
Love,
Suzy
Jess, I can't believe how big Logan is. He is so cute. Little boys are just the sweetest. congrats on Number 2. It only gets better, maybe a little crazier.
Ky has that same duck, and he also LOVES it!! Those pictures are absolutely DARLING. Our boys are a lot alike! The fridge phenomenon is also at our house :) Along with pushing around the cars and making the vroom sound. And did I miss something?!! You're preggers? Congrats!! How exciting :)
cannot wait to know what you're having. would love to see what a girl version of cute logan would look like!
Hey Jess, it's has been awhile, and I was excited to see your pregnancy announcement, that is so exciting! We just found out we are having a little boy. I think we must be due close to the same time. Jan 12th is my date. I waited to announce for a long time also. I started showing earlier with this one, so I couldn't wait as long :) Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment