Sunday, July 20, 2008

Our Summer Vacation to Utah

6 comments:

Lac said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! So much fun to be around family and friends!

JR and Brynn said...

Looks like fun, Jess. Your hair is so darling. I am still LOVING it!

The Bonham Family said...

K- That picture where the sun is coming through the trees with the horse is absoutley amazing! Ya need to enter it into some contest! Yes, I agree with Brynn your hair is so pretty! It makes me want to go more brown! You look so great! Logan is at such a fun age, busy but fun! It goes way too quick. Has Julie come home yet? That crazy girl! I think about you often and hope you are doing good!love Logans cheeks!

The Thurber's said...

It was fun to have you guys here.

Marie Holmes said...

I can't get over how cute Logan is. I really enjoyed meeting him and so did my kids. So good to see your family this summer!
Love, Marie

Unknown said...

It was such a fun trip! I am so glad we all went.

Love the post on Logan's bday. We love that little guy so much! I was laughing out loud during the videos! Wished we could have been there.

Love you!