We just got back from our week and a half vacation to Utah and it has taken me a few days to get back into the swing of things, which may explain my lack of posting:) However, while we were in UT, our little guy turned 1 on July 11th!!! I know, it is hard to believe that my sweet little angel has been on this earth for one whole year already!!! We had his birthday party at my Grandma and Grandpa Rasmussen's house (thank you, thank you, and thank you again for everything...it was so much fun!) in Bountiful, which was a central meeting place for both the Rasmussen and Bryner sides so we were able to have a lot of family there to celebrate little Logi's special day:) He couldn't have been cuter (as you will see in the slide show and video below) and he adored every minute of the party...what a little HAM!!! Happy Birthday Logan!!! We couldn't imagine life without you and we love you so much!



10 comments:
that looks like so much fun! they grow up so fast don't they? You have such a cute little guy.
Looks like it was a great party!! I love the pics of him attacking his cake, so dang cute. Time flies doesn't it?
I'm sorry we didn't get to see each other? :(
I can't believe how fast kids grow. You sure have a cute kid!
Don't melt in AZ!
Jess! Happy Birthday little Logan he is so stinkin cute. Im so glad I got to see you for a minute while you were here. You look so beautiful and Im so so excited for you!!!? Im glad you guys had such a fun birthday party. I love the cake diving thing it's so much fun for them. Hope all goes well. Talk to ya soon!
What a fun birthday party! That's great that you were able to have both sides of your family there! Logan looked like he loved every second!
Oh my gosh! I cannot believe he is already one! You better get working on your next baby!! =-) He is still one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. Sorry I didn't get to see you at Lou's bridal shower. I would have loved to catch up with you again and see your cute baby. Love ya!
It was soooo good to see you last week! You look amazing and I love your short hair. Congrats with your pregnancy! I so hope its a little girl!
Logan is so stinkin cute! He has such a fun personality! I was so glad that I was able to see Logan, Ben, and your daddy!
Love you!
Happy Birthday to your little guy! Although extremely late!! Love you all the same and you sure do make a cute kid!
It was good to see you all. He is a beautiful boy! Thank you for being with Meile on her birthday.
Oh, Happy Birthday to Logan. It's so crazy when they turn a year old. Next thing you know, they are 8. They grow up so fast. It looks like you had a great time on your vacation. I'm still lovin' the short hair!
Post a Comment