Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Ju!!!


Today is Julie's (my little sis) birthday! Since she is in another country (dancing on the Royal Caribbean cruise line in Europe), this blog-o-love will have to do as a present until my crazy little sis comes home:)

Ju, I hope that you have a very special day and know that we all miss you so much! I keep thinking about all of our fun times living in Vegas together and ever since we have been apart, I feel like a piece of me is missing. You are so much fun to be around and so full of life! I miss being able to talk to you everyday and seeing you regularly. We all hope that you are about done with you adventure out there in Europe and are ready to come home soon. I hope you enjoy the random pics in the slide show...so many fun memories! Have a Happy Birthday and we are all thinking about you! Love you Ju:)

7 comments:

Lac said...

So thoughtful of you to want to spend any time with me on your trip to Utah! Let me know what your plans are, maybe we can get together for lunch or dinner with Brynnjamin.

BTW Happy BDay to your cute little sister. I think there's nothing better than sisters! They make such great friends.

The Bonham Family said...

I love little Julie! She is such a sweetheart! I hope she is being safe! Im excited you are coming into town I would love to see you. Well put something fun together! How much longer is Julie gone for? Did her husband end up going with her?

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSSSSS Blog-o-love is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More than I could have hoped for! Thanks Ce! My b-day was spent in Florence Italy with the cast and then we had a party with a yummy chocolate cake and they gave me a spa package to use onboard. It was way fun, oh and to top it off we all had an ugly dance contest... naturally the birthday girl won :) I miss you sooooooo much I'll be done seeing all the Euro ports by middle of August so end of August return is the tentative... Love you, love logi, love ben, love blog-o-love...:)
Ju

Unknown said...

I am so jealous that she is spending the summer touring Europe, on a cruise no less. Gotta love the sisters.

Marie Holmes said...

I hope your sister had a great birthday!
Love, Jocey

Aly said...

I would love to see you when you are in town! Jenny talked about getting all together for dinner. I would love to do that!

Nat and Jordy said...

Happy B-Day Julie!! Love the pictures! I can't wait to hear about her experience on her cruise. Hopefully I will see you on Saturday!

XOXOX