
This week Logan graduated from his little carseat (which he has been exploding from for some time) to his "Big Boy Carseat." He absolutely loves it and feels so special when he's in it:) He especially loves to be able to look out the window and see us in the front seat. I think that this new seat is going to be a lifesaver to us when we jump in the car for our 11+ hour drive to UT this summer!!!

In a loving mother's opinion, he looks so adorable in his new carseat and every time I look back at him it makes me laugh because he can't wipe the smile off of his little face...he loves it so much!!!

Also, here are a couple of new tricks that Logan has up his sleeve:)
11 comments:
Those pictures are so darling! Love the videos. What a cute boy you have! I love the opening the door. You guys are in for it that's for sure! What a doll!
What a big boy! Isn't it great that he's in a front facing car seat! I remember just loving that! It's so nice to get to see them in the rear view mirror and interact, as much as driving will allow! Congrats to your little guy, he's getting so big! He's going to be more and more trouble! My 2 year old poured syrup all over the house a couple of weeks ago. Needless to say we had to baby proof the cabinets in the kitchen! It was a holy hot mess!
What a big boy! I can't believe how big he is getting. He looks so cute in his new seat.
I love how proud he is to be in his "big boy" carseat! It was so great when we moved my boys to big carseats--it does make a world of difference.
Love the video. What is with "Boo-bah"? My kids like it to--so weird! At least he was still attempting to walk and watch :)!
Love you guys, we will miss you so much!
I loved it when they graduated from the rear facing to front facing car seat. He is such a cutie... and I have to tell you... the whole cockroach thing totally grossed me out, yuck! Looks like fun times!
He is so big, jessica! When did you start walking??? I hear he will be one next month. I can't believe he can already open the bathroom door. Meile just recently is able to reach the door knobs and she is almost three.
I just love his smile!! So dang cute. Kyler LOVES Boo-Bah. I don't get it, but that's how I get ready in the morning! Oh the tricks they learn, our new fascination is the dishwasher when it's open. Oh my... we are in for it!
It's so funny how every milestone brings so much joy to mom and dad. I think the front-facing carseat is the best! My very favorite milestone ever is when they learn to ride a bike. That will be a few years, but look forward to it!
Love, Marie
I am so excited to see you and Logan when you come to Utah. Logan is getting so big. Hopefully he is still cuddly. ;-)
Love you!
Hi Jess!
I love your blog! Logan Is SO cute!!! I can't wait for when you come to Utah!
See Ya,
Jocey
I cannot believe how big he is! He is so cute! By the way, your hair looks great. I hope you are doing well...seems like it. We are doing well, but missing our AZ friends and the seville pool!
Post a Comment