Sunday, June 1, 2008

It Has Been A Week Of...

1) Logan discovering...

how much he loves to look at himself (or that other baby that lives in our house:) and give kisses!!! It has become a little competition between us and the Ropers to see who will be the lucky one and receive Logan's wet and pretty aggressive kisses! I guess I'm winning because every morning he greets me with at least two big, wet, open mouth kisses! His sweet little, well not so little, kisses make my day:)

2) Logan pulling himself up to standing

After he started crawling, we knew that it would only be a matter of time before he would start pulling himself up, cruising, and walking. Thank goodness, he is not walking yet, but he is getting into all sorts of trouble with just the standing part!
ie: attempting to climb the stairs (don't worry, they are fully gated)!!! Don't you love how he knows he is being mischievous:)

3) Teething
This has been Logan all week, except he usually has his entire fist in his mouth trying to work his new little teeth out! After much work, and I mean a lot of work and a few 102 fevers, Logan successfully cut his 5th and 6th teeth!

4) Being silly!!!



Yes, he fell asleep sitting up and collapsed forward! I guess, being 10 months old can be very tiresome!!!

10 comments:

Heather said...

Ok he is just too adorable!!! I want to just squish his little cheeks! I love seeing your cute pictures of him and all the mischief he's into. What a heart breaker :)

JR and Brynn said...

So fun to watch him grow. I can't beleive he is pulling himself to standing. He will be walking soon and then watch out! Miss you, Jess. Glad you and your boys are doing well.

Heather said...

By the way - I LOVE your hair!! What a sexy lady :)

The Thurber's said...

He is looking so grown up! Are you watching any good shows over the summer? I am into 'so you think you can dance' right now...it is fun.

Unknown said...

He is such a cute boy! We love him to bits! I was so happy to receive my first kisses yesterday--I loved it!

Ashlie said...

I love it how in every picture he smiles like he knows you are taking his picture. I also love the one where you can see his reflection in the dishwasher. What a little stud! I can't wait until I have one of my own. Pregnancy takes soooo long!

Unknown said...

That last picture kills me! I love it when they fall asleep like that, I always wonder how that happens!

He is getting so big. It sounds like you are starting to have your hands pretty full. He is starting to get to a really fun age. I love the age from 12 mo.- 2 years. It's actually all fun for different reasons, but the age where they discover all sorts of things is just so fun!!

The Smiths said...

So cute!! I can totally see the Bryner in him. Looks like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess!
Logan is SO Cute. I Love your blog!
Love,
Jocey

The Bonham Family said...

Welcome to such a fun and busy stage! It is so much fun because they want to discover everything and get into everything. I just think he is so cute Im so sad you wont be able to make it but well plan something else. We need to come visit you down there. I don't know if we will ever get summer here!