I'm sure you guys are loving every second of that baby. The movie is great, it shows off his cute personality. It's nice to get to know him especially since we share the same awesome birthday! Love, Mer
Jess, I just spent about 20 minutes looking at your blog. So cute! You have a darling family. You know my first boy is Logan, right? Such a good name! Hope all is well. Haley Bendixen
Jess, this is such a cute video. I was totally smiling at Ben's cute commentary. You can tell he is a proud papa. How darling. It is fun for me to see how big Haley will be in 3 months. I can't believe how much they learn so quickly. It is amazing to watch them. What a blessing to be a part of this amazing journey called "motherhood". I love it. Love you too.
The "backward crawling" is cute. Both of my boys do everything better backwards at first (I think that's so weird). He's a cutie. You are so good at editing those videos. You crack me up!
8 comments:
I'm sure you guys are loving every second of that baby. The movie is great, it shows off his cute personality. It's nice to get to know him especially since we share the same awesome birthday!
Love, Mer
I have missed looking at your blog everyday!! I love the new look of your blog! So So cute. That little Logan is beautiful!!
Jess,
I just spent about 20 minutes looking at your blog. So cute! You have a darling family. You know my first boy is Logan, right? Such a good name!
Hope all is well.
Haley Bendixen
We LOVE Logan so much! What a cute video--I was laughing out loud when he was "wiping his face." I didn't know he could do that too!
We are so proud of him and how well he is doing with all his milestones. He is such a cute boy!
We all just love him and want to kiss and sqeeze him all the time!
Love you guys!
Your new blog layout is darling. Logan looks like a fun and smart kid. The cool thing that I am finding is that it just gets more fun (so far anyway)!
Jess, this is such a cute video. I was totally smiling at Ben's cute commentary. You can tell he is a proud papa. How darling. It is fun for me to see how big Haley will be in 3 months. I can't believe how much they learn so quickly. It is amazing to watch them. What a blessing to be a part of this amazing journey called "motherhood". I love it. Love you too.
He is SO adorable!! They grow so fast, and it's so fun to see the funny things they do! Love the video :)
The "backward crawling" is cute. Both of my boys do everything better backwards at first (I think that's so weird). He's a cutie. You are so good at editing those videos. You crack me up!
Post a Comment