Saturday, February 16, 2008

Logan Loves His Grandpas!

Today is Grandpa Bryner's birthday and we wish that we could spend the day celebrating with him. Luckily, Logan had such a great idea to post a picture of him wishing Grandpa "Happy B-day"...such a smart boy:) We love you and hope that you had a wonderful day!


Grandpa Bryner is already training Logan to play ball with the big boys!


On Monday, "Ampa" was in town for business which always means: Peter Piper Pizza, the park, and the "Orange Grove"...AKA FUN!


He gave Wade and Seth these "tough" tattoos for Valentine's Day (I wouldn't let him put one on Logan)...they loved it!


Logan got his "Ampa" for Valentine's Day!


The "Orange Grove" is by Jen's house and is the boy's absolute favorite place to go with their "Ampa." All they do there is search for oranges that have fallen off of the trees and throw them into the muddy pond water and try to make a big splash. Yucky, I know...such a boy thing!


Logan loves the "Orange Grove" too!

For Valentine's Day, Ben and I went to the Mesa Temple for a session and then to Cantina Laredo for some great Mexican food...it was a nice night.
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day:)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I read this post after I wrote mine--so funny how alike we are! I love the pics and love when dad comes to town.

Logan is so smart to wish Grandpa Bryner a Happy birthday and such a good writer for a baby ;)!

Love the pooping pic!

Unknown said...

How fun to have your dad come and visit! I always love it when family comes to town!

It sounds like you had a great Valentine's Day. I wished we lived closer to a temple. I think that is probably one of the best things to do for Valentine's Day!

The Thurber's said...

Brent's birthday is the same day as our anniversary. Have he and annette gotten any better at following your blog?
ANTM on wednesday!!! I am SOOOO excited.

The Bonham Family said...

Jess- He is so cute and getting so big. I love that your dad get's to come visit that often! Love Ya JEN

Heather said...

His cheeks are so yummy, I love it!! How fun to spend time with your Dad.

JR and Brynn said...

Your dad is so darling, Jess, to come out and play with the boys. How cute! What great pictures. I can't believe how big Logan is. He is just handsome as can be.

Mandi said...

Jessie... so good to see you. Logan is just beautiful and so sweet. Wish we would have been able to spend more time with you... next time. take care.

Marie Holmes said...

I love to hear and see pictures of the three boys with your dad. You can tell how much he loves to be with them!
What a perfect Valentines Day. I can't even remember the last time Chris and I did a session. I need to make it more of a priority!
Hope all is well!
Mer

Shandi Brown said...

I am jealous of the weather! It looks so nice to be outside with a stroller. I love the poster to grandpa, how cute!
I am assuming the curly haired boy is Jen's, he is adorable! I love that hair.

Aly said...

What darling pictures!! he is so adorable!!

Ashlie said...

Seriously Jes ~ he has the cutest little face I have ever seen. Everyone of his pictures just makes you want to pick him up and squeeze him. What darling kids you are going to have. I love the previous blog "he's working on something". How awesome that you caught that on camera. ~ Love ya!