Saturday, February 9, 2008

He's Working On Something...

10 comments:

Lac said...

That is hysterical!! That makes me laugh so hard. I see those baby moments and it seriously makes me miss my older ones being small! Not the changing of dirty butts, but you know what I mean. It's so fun to watch them grow up. I do have to say though, it's been really amazing having kids that are such great friends as well! I just love being a Mom!!

The Ottosen Family said...

You see that picture and you just can't help but laugh!

The Bonham Family said...

Jess- That is so funny! I love when they are focusing that hard to accomplish something! Looks like little man is starting to teeth! Love ya JEN

..::k.toms::.. said...

Ha ha ha ha!!! That picture is so funny!
He is darling!

Anonymous said...

That is adorable!!

Heather said...

That is so hilarious!!! What a cutie.

Unknown said...

This picture made me laugh out loud! That face is classic. No matter what kid makes it, you know exactly what they are doing! Hilarious!

Aly said...

That picture is awesome. I love it!!
I am so glad that you are getting into Lost!! And Twilight! You will not be disappointed. You are going to love it. Let me know what you think...
I love your blog

The Thurber's said...

That is an awesome picture!! Wow he doesn't even look like the same baby--he is so big!
Chloe is rolling over already and cooing. It is so precious but sad it goes so quickly.

Shandi Brown said...

Hudson had that exact same face. The worst was when he was in the bath! I love it! That is so great you caught it in a picture!