Seriously, you make one pretty baby! Thank you for your birthday wishes! So nice of you. Honestly your little man is so adorable. I can't wait to meet him. When are you planning your next trip up?
He is way too cute! I love how chunky he is (the man boobs crack me up)! I bet you just squeeze him all the time (I would)!
Sippy cups like that one are always just toys in our house. We use the kind with the straw. Logan is still really young, but if you seriously want to try a sippy cup, I have had two immediate successes with the straw kind!
Jess- He is adorable that makes me just that much more exctied to have these babies! I've finally been trying to get everything put together! You are right on on your comment you left me, there really is nothing like the frindship alot of us share with the girls weve grown up with! I'll be down there in 3 1/2 weeks im counting down! So lets make so official plans.
I just want to reach into the screen and sqeeze him. He's so cute! Those are the cutest man boobs I've ever seen :) Hopefully I will see you guys in MARCH!!! Give liitle Logan a hug for me.
He is quite the little stud. He is going to be a little heart breaker one day. It was so good to see him in person and hold the little guy. Like your hubby said above...keep filming him. I would love to watch him grow up since we are so far away. Love ya!
10 comments:
Jess,
He is so cute!! I just want to squeeze him in that Christmas outfit:)
Seriously, you make one pretty baby! Thank you for your birthday wishes! So nice of you. Honestly your little man is so adorable. I can't wait to meet him. When are you planning your next trip up?
Good job Jess! I was laughing out loud watching the video you put together, I can't wait to film more of the little guy.
He is way too cute! I love how chunky he is (the man boobs crack me up)! I bet you just squeeze him all the time (I would)!
Sippy cups like that one are always just toys in our house. We use the kind with the straw. Logan is still really young, but if you seriously want to try a sippy cup, I have had two immediate successes with the straw kind!
Jess- He is adorable that makes me just that much more exctied to have these babies! I've finally been trying to get everything put together! You are right on on your comment you left me, there really is nothing like the frindship alot of us share with the girls weve grown up with! I'll be down there in 3 1/2 weeks im counting down! So lets make so official plans.
That was so cute! I am impressed with your technology skills! I LOVE Logan so much--he is the cutest boy!
I love his chub--especially his man boobs!
Love you!
That is a great video you put together! He seems so big! I cant beliece how fast they grow up...I just want to keep mine a baby forever!!
I luff Logan! He is the bestest baby there ever was!
I just want to reach into the screen and sqeeze him. He's so cute! Those are the cutest man boobs I've ever seen :) Hopefully I will see you guys in MARCH!!!
Give liitle Logan a hug for me.
XOXO
Suzy
He is quite the little stud. He is going to be a little heart breaker one day. It was so good to see him in person and hold the little guy. Like your hubby said above...keep filming him. I would love to watch him grow up since we are so far away. Love ya!
Post a Comment