Logan in the snowman suit is priceless!! I love it! It looks like you had a lot of fun and you did a great job documenting your vacation! Happy New Year!
You know if you you go to my blog and look on the right hand side, there's a thing that says "KT Design". I paid her to do it for me. It's cheap and she does it really quickly! We will certainly see you when you come back! Christmas is just nuts! Anyway- it looks like you had a fantastic Christmas, isn't it so much better with your little one. Although I know that he's pretty small, it still makes it so much more fun!! Talk to you soon,
Jess- Looks like you had a fun and busy Christmas! Did you stay at your Dad's? I was really bummed I was'nt there, no excuse just really preggo! I love the picture of Logan in the sink that is so cute. Im coming to Scottsdale on Feb 1-6th so I will definatley want to see you then, it's one of my last hoorays before he won't let me fly! Talk to ya soon. Jen
Jess- It was so good to see you over Christmas. I LOVE that picture of Logan in the snowman costume; he's so adorable. Tell Logan hello from me :) Hope to come down soon. I have a break from Jazz games in March, maybe that would be a good time?
Hey you guys...it looks like you had a great visit. I am sad that we missed you. Let us know when you are in Utah again. I love all your pictures. You Ras gals make such cute little boys! :)
That snowman costume is the cutest dang thing I have ever seen. He looks like a big marshmallow. You look so beautiful in all of your pictures just like you always have. It was so good to see you and I hope it won't be so long until I get to see you again. Love ya Jess!
Jess He is the cutest dang baby. Holy cow He has the sweetest little face. I am glad that you had a good Christmas. Sad that I didn't see you this time. Next time for sure. You look so pretty.
Jess I was so happy to look at your blog and see how wonderful things are going for you!! I am (and always have been) amazed at your strength. I loved reading about the men in your life, wow you are lucky. Looks like you have a great hubby and adorable baby! I love the cute outfits you have him in. (they are so fun to dress up, like dolls) I would love to keep in touch, I am so glad these blogs make it easy! ps Tell Suzy hi!
10 comments:
Cute, LONG slide show! It was definitely a busy, fun and WHITE Christmas!
Love all the pics. Logan is such a cute boy!
Love you!
Logan in the snowman suit is priceless!! I love it! It looks like you had a lot of fun and you did a great job documenting your vacation! Happy New Year!
You know if you you go to my blog and look on the right hand side, there's a thing that says "KT Design". I paid her to do it for me. It's cheap and she does it really quickly! We will certainly see you when you come back! Christmas is just nuts! Anyway- it looks like you had a fantastic Christmas, isn't it so much better with your little one. Although I know that he's pretty small, it still makes it so much more fun!! Talk to you soon,
Lacie
Jess- Looks like you had a fun and busy Christmas! Did you stay at your Dad's? I was really bummed I was'nt there, no excuse just really preggo! I love the picture of Logan in the sink that is so cute. Im coming to Scottsdale on Feb 1-6th so I will definatley want to see you then, it's one of my last hoorays before he won't let me fly! Talk to ya soon. Jen
It was so fun to see you guys at christmas...Logan is adorable. Thanks for letting my girls love him while you were here!
Jess- It was so good to see you over Christmas. I LOVE that picture of Logan in the snowman costume; he's so adorable. Tell Logan hello from me :) Hope to come down soon. I have a break from Jazz games in March, maybe that would be a good time?
XOXO
Suzy
Hey you guys...it looks like you had a great visit. I am sad that we missed you. Let us know when you are in Utah again. I love all your pictures. You Ras gals make such cute little boys! :)
That snowman costume is the cutest dang thing I have ever seen. He looks like a big marshmallow. You look so beautiful in all of your pictures just like you always have. It was so good to see you and I hope it won't be so long until I get to see you again. Love ya Jess!
Jess He is the cutest dang baby. Holy cow He has the sweetest little face. I am glad that you had a good Christmas. Sad that I didn't see you this time. Next time for sure. You look so pretty.
Jess
I was so happy to look at your blog and see how wonderful things are going for you!! I am (and always have been) amazed at your strength. I loved reading about the men in your life, wow you are lucky. Looks like you have a great hubby and adorable baby! I love the cute outfits you have him in. (they are so fun to dress up, like dolls) I would love to keep in touch, I am so glad these blogs make it easy!
ps Tell Suzy hi!
Post a Comment