Sunday, January 27, 2008

Enjoying AZ Weather!!!

The weather here has been ranging from 60-80 degrees daily, which has been wonderful for going to the park, riding bikes, and just enjoying being outside. If anybody wants to escape from the cold UT (or any where else) weather, you're welcome to come and visit before it gets ridiculously hot here!




9 comments:

Unknown said...

The weather has been great! I am glad you brought Logan to the park--it was fun to have you guys there!

Unknown said...

I am so jealous of your weather! I wish we had "outside play" weather! Logan is so cute!

Ashlie said...

I am so jealous! Right now it is snowing so hard that you can't see 5 inches in front of you. It is a horrible storm right now. Pattrick and I always threaten that we are going to move to Arizona, but the only problem is finding a job. We hate the cold weather! By the way ~ I think you have the cutest baby I have ever seen. He has the sweetest little smile and chipmunk cheeks. I can only imagine what your girls will look like. ~ Love ya!

The Smiths said...

Isn't living in a warm place great?! He is precious!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures! I am so jealous that the weather is so nice there. As I'm typing, I'm looking at a blizzard outside!! BLAH!!

XOXO

Suzy

JR and Brynn said...

I cannot even tell you how jealous I am. I miss Vegas like CRAZY!! I LOVED living there. Also, I must tell you that Logan is super cute. It is so fun to watch him on your blog get bigger and bigger. Miss you.

The Thurber's said...

The weather looks fantastic Especially compared to ours...
I saw the funnest video of your baby...he was blowing rasberries with his tongue and shaking his head and laughing. So cute!

Bonham family said...

Jess- Ok I talked to my Doc today and he is sure he won't let me fly! What a stinkin jerk! So I have to figure out with the airlines how to get my money back. So instead Im going with my sisters down to St George for5 day's. YEs I agree with all the above comments, HOW jeaulous I am to see him in just a light sweater! I really would love not to live in Utah weather when I see pictures like that. Nat & Aly are planning a little dinner to celebrate the Twins and I wish so bad you could come so if you are planning a trip up it's I think the 12th!! Come on up! Talk to ya soon JEN

Anonymous said...

Jess, Logan is seriously the cutest baby boy I have ever seen! His smile is priceless. I just want to SQUEEZE him!!