We have finally taken the plunge to start our own blog and we hope that somebody out there enjoys it! Since we are starting several months into our life with our sweet little Logan we decided to make a slide show to recap his life so far.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Ce-ca I looked and your blog as requested numerous times... and I really like it! Gogan is soooooooooo cute!!!!! Also your slide show was done very well, but it is missing one thing... that's right a pic of your favorite sis Ju. I understand for now because I haven't visited my beef Gogan since his first days of life plus a couple days by Labor Day, but this week if there aren't 'Ju and Gogan - Beefs' pics up than you are toast! :) Love you See you soon. Ju
2 comments:
Hi Ce-ca I looked and your blog as requested numerous times... and I really like it! Gogan is soooooooooo cute!!!!! Also your slide show was done very well, but it is missing one thing... that's right a pic of your favorite sis Ju. I understand for now because I haven't visited my beef Gogan since his first days of life plus a couple days by Labor Day, but this week if there aren't 'Ju and Gogan - Beefs' pics up than you are toast!
:) Love you
See you soon.
Ju
Jess!
This is so cute. I'm so glad I can visit here and see pictures of your family. I can't wait to see you guys in December!
XOXO,
Suzy
Post a Comment