Jessica- What a gorgeous little baby he is. And you look so beautiful. I was so excited to come across your blog. My sister Heidi told me that Jen had one so I checked it out and found you. He is a doll. Having babies is so fun huh? Love ya. Aly Check out my blog at www.theberrettfam.blogspot.com
Jessica, It is so great to see your darling son. I am so excited and happy for you and Ben. Email me...I would love to catch up. brynn_bell@hotmail.com, Brynn
Hi Jess!!! I am so happy I stubbled on this!!! I found you through Aly's blog. How are you??? You seriously have the most beautiful little boy. He has the most adorable little face. I am so happy for you and your family!! Here's my blog so we can keep in touch: www.lindiandryan.com
Hey Jess, This is Linsey (Okubo) Sorensen. I was looking at Jen's blog and saw that you had one. I just had to say how cute your little boy is! He is so darling.
He is so darling...thank you for the link to your blog. I wasn't so sure about starting the whole blog thing either, but, it is so great to be able to keep in touch with good friends since we are sooooo far away!
Jess your little guy is adorable! It's so fun to be able to see everyone's little families. It's still totally crazy to me that we're all Mom's with husbands and everything. You're all going to have to do some catching up!
Jess I'm so sad that you weren't at the Christmas party. Any of the days you mentioned are fine for me, you just tell me when and where and I'll be there! It's time for new pictures of your little man!! I sure wish that I was in a warmer climate like you, it sucks here right now! The day of the party it just dumped! It was horrible. Fun to look at, but I hate driving in it. I miss you!
9 comments:
Yeah! I am so glad I, finally, talked you into a blog!
I LOVE the slide show! It turned out so cute. I LOVE Logan!
Jess- Those pictures are so precious! I can't believe how little and perfect he came out! It does go by so quick, enjoy every second. Jen Bonham
Jessica- What a gorgeous little baby he is. And you look so beautiful. I was so excited to come across your blog. My sister Heidi told me that Jen had one so I checked it out and found you. He is a doll. Having babies is so fun huh? Love ya. Aly
Check out my blog at
www.theberrettfam.blogspot.com
Jessica,
It is so great to see your darling son. I am so excited and happy for you and Ben. Email me...I would love to catch up. brynn_bell@hotmail.com,
Brynn
Hi Jess!!!
I am so happy I stubbled on this!!! I found you through Aly's blog. How are you??? You seriously have the most beautiful little boy. He has the most adorable little face. I am so happy for you and your family!!
Here's my blog so we can keep in touch:
www.lindiandryan.com
Hey Jess,
This is Linsey (Okubo) Sorensen. I was looking at Jen's blog and saw that you had one. I just had to say how cute your little boy is! He is so darling.
Jess,
He is so darling...thank you for the link to your blog. I wasn't so sure about starting the whole blog thing either, but, it is so great to be able to keep in touch with good friends since we are sooooo far away!
Jess your little guy is adorable! It's so fun to be able to see everyone's little families. It's still totally crazy to me that we're all Mom's with husbands and everything. You're all going to have to do some catching up!
Jess I'm so sad that you weren't at the Christmas party. Any of the days you mentioned are fine for me, you just tell me when and where and I'll be there! It's time for new pictures of your little man!! I sure wish that I was in a warmer climate like you, it sucks here right now! The day of the party it just dumped! It was horrible. Fun to look at, but I hate driving in it. I miss you!
Lacie
Post a Comment