Monday, October 22, 2007

Visiting Las Vegas




























This past week, Ben's company was given a truck in trade for a house that was in foreclosure. This wasn't just any truck...it was a Dodge Ram SRT-10 (like I know what that is!). I guess, that it is the same truck that Hulk Hogan drives and this was the 249th of the 500 trucks of this model made. Some may think that it is really cool, but I guess that I am not really into big yellow trucks. Anyway, the truck was in Las Vegas, so it was a great opportunity for us to visit Ju and John and for Ben to meet up with Miles and friends for a "Boys weekend at Lake Powell."
We had a good time and Logan found that Vegas was a great place to try new things like: 1) rolling over (from his belly to back), 2) sleeping in until 9:15 am, 3) watching Across the Universe in the Green Valley Ranch movie theater, and 4) playing with Ju and John's cat, "Elvis."
We drove the truck home on Sunday and it wasn't bad...it actually was kind of exciting! If anyone is interested in buying this truck, you can find it on EBay (sorry about the plug)!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ce thanks for coming to visit I had a blast! Logan's pics are sooooo cute especially the Pilot Jacket one, which by the way there is a function where you can turn the pic...maybe you should look into it :) Elvis really misses Logan, he keeps runing in our second bedroom a lot, and I think it's to check if maybe you guys showed up in there again. He also isn't meowing nearly as much because he doesn't have anything to tell us now that Logan's gone. Across The Unnivers was awesome even the second time...thanks for coming to that with me. Sorry about the whole dance class situation :( I really wanted you to come watch. Any who, how is the Ju Volume 1-5 "I Love You Ce" cds working out for ya? Talk to you soon.
Love you.
Ju

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! I am so proud of Logan that he learned to roll over--what a big, cute boy!

I liked your post--whitty, funny and clever. You are a good writer!

Love you!

Angie Whitman said...

Sorry, I had to peek in and see your cute little guy! Logan is such handsome boy. I know you must be loving every minute of him. It goes so fast. Are you still in YW's over there? How is it going? I miss those girls. Hope your doing great!

Anonymous said...

Jess-
These pictuers are so cute of all of you guys. I can't believe little Logan is rolling over and sleeping in until 9:15 am woo hoo! You're not going to keep the yellow truck? You'd look so pimp rollin' into the pharmacy :) Let me know next time you're planning a trip to Vegas and hopefully I can come down at the same time.

XOXO- Suzy

Aly said...

Jess- Hey happy birthday! That is if your birthday is today. I had it in my brain for so many years, but I hope that is right. If so have a great one. Love ya.
Aly

Anonymous said...

Jess- Your little man is growing up so fast! It's funny how big they get so quick. I think he is absoutley so cute and always dresses to the tee! Im going to be in Scottsdale tomorrow so I wrote down your phone number and i'll give you a call to try and meet for lunch!!! Luv Jen Bonham